He paid for my down payment?

Does it mean he likes me? He paid 1,000 down on my car. He is the owner at the dealership and he just paid the bank for me. When we took a picture together with the car he said hopefully it is one of many pictures with me and my family. Does this mean he likes me?

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you know him really? If not that's sort of weird. If he is a close friend then maybe not so much but still. Either he's a good family friend or he thinks he can buy your love/attention.

Most Helpful Girl

• You must be eith low on self esteem so youve repressed what you KNOW this means.
    Or you're dense.

he's planning to make you his.