My mother is making the pregnancy thing hard, help?

I might be expecting with my boyfriend of 3 months. He is willing to step up and be a dad to our supposed child. But my mom doesn't like him because him & his dad smokes weed and he works at agency jobs. Also because he asked me to help him with some money for his new car. She wants to go to court against him and his dad for custody but my mom is in an abusive relationship too her and my stepdad fight a lot and my stepdad beats her even though they have more money than my boyfriend & his father.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Having a child NOW means you two have to pick either your dream or your child's dream.

And your mother is aware of it very well. Her dream is for you to not be like her.

Therefore, she wishes you to choose wisely, but at the same time, she believes it is best to get as much money from the father of child as possible as an emergency fund for you and your kid (for now). Moreover, Having a child is expensive. Having a car is expensive, your boyfriend is gonna be in a tough position.

She is doing this because you cannot be doing this now. Please understand for her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Tell your mum to fuck off, it's your child and he is the father, she can help and guide you, but this is her decision. Tell her, if she really wants to go to court, take the stepfather for being abusive. If anything you should be telling your mum to get rid of the abusive guy, that's not ok.

0|1
    0|1
  • I say run girl that sounds like a terrible situation. At least get your own place. Cause things will only get worse and with everything happening to your body. You need your own space at least to think, feel, and freak out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're in a very poor position to be being creating a child. Are your sure you want this?

0|0
    0|0
  • See being ready to accept the responsibility and fulfilling is whole different thing.. even though he is ready to accept responsibility bt he is not capable of fulfilling it.. your boyfriend is not at all a daddy material as off now... he even seems to b financially weak.. it's better to have abortion than to give a birth and spoiling child's life ( coz ur boyfriend is not capable of fulfilling responsibility).. mother is always a mother.. don't judge your mom by mixing her issues with your stepdad.. She loves u so much that she is ready to go to court for you and for her.. Your mom is right..

0|0
    0|0
  • do whatbyou feel is best for you. it's your life don't let anyone tell u how to live it...

0|0
    0|0
  • your whole situation is fucked up, in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Why did u get pregnant

0|0
    0|0
  • DM me once please

0|0
    0|0
  • I know you’re reading this... liska98