My mother is making the pregnancy thing hard, help?

I might be expecting with my boyfriend of 3 months. He is willing to step up and be a dad to our supposed child. But my mom doesn't like him because him & his dad smokes weed and he works at agency jobs. Also because he asked me to help him with some money for his new car. She wants to go to court against him and his dad for custody but my mom is in an abusive relationship too her and my stepdad fight a lot and my stepdad beats her even though they have more money than my boyfriend & his father.

011

Most Helpful Guy

• Having a child NOW means you two have to pick either your dream or your child's dream.

And your mother is aware of it very well. Her dream is for you to not be like her.

Therefore, she wishes you to choose wisely, but at the same time, she believes it is best to get as much money from the father of child as possible as an emergency fund for you and your kid (for now). Moreover, Having a child is expensive. Having a car is expensive, your boyfriend is gonna be in a tough position.

She is doing this because you cannot be doing this now. Please understand for her