How's it feel to have siblings?

How's it feel to have siblings?

77

What Girls Said 7

• Two sister. bunch of brats. older sister is more rude and tel likes. very unfair for me. they get me in trouble every fucking. I said I don't care just leave please. Repeat again then stick my finger in my ear. to avoid another warning.

• One dissed my family, The Other One is Always Drunk.
    No Fun, hun. xx

• It's overall pretty great. I have one sister who's a year and a half older. She was my best friend growing up, but she makes fun of me from time to time and judges me.

• It's amazing. Today is my brothers 20th birthday and I am so happy to have him with me. I couldn't ask for anything more. I feel so blessed to have him. Seriously, I am the luckiest girl out there, he's my partner in crime, inborn friend and someone I can rely on, someone who can make me laugh when I am crying and make me playful as a kid.
    I can't even imagine my life without him and I'd rather die than ever be left without him in this world. He's the most precious person I have.
    Siblings relationship is the longest and strongest one out of all relationships we will ever be in, so if anything, I am thankful to my parents for not leaving me alone and giving me him... He's someone who taught me how to love another human being unconditionally.

• 3d

We rarely cuddle though, we aren't that physically affectionate unless some exceptions, mom was closer to him and more distant from me, so I grew up being uncomfortable to be intimate and generally, less affectionate and cuddly person than him. He's opposite. We rarely cuddle but when he comes to me and starts teasing me the way we did in childhood, like pulling my hair, tickling me and all that childish stuff, I know that's his way of showing he misses me, so we run endlessly around the round table in the living room and play and he feels happy because he knows that playing is my way to show my love to him.

• Great.
    But my brother can be a bit intimidating if he wants to.. lol

• I disowned both of my brothers.
    One is disgusting in ways I won't mention and treats our mom like shit.
    The other is just a dickhead and treats everyone like shit

• Sometimes it’s crazy and drives you insane (especially when you’re free baby sitting), but it’s a lot of fun and a lot of cuddles

• 3d

Lol yeah how many do you have?

• 2d

Lol oh yeah I can trust me. You'll probably end up chasing me with a kitchen knife😅 yeah I mean I don't know what it's like but I guess even when you fight, you got back to normal soon

• 2d

Lol, trust me I have a brother and an unofficial brother who are both annoying separately and twice so together, one more wouldn’t be that bad :P
      Indeed so, lol

What Guys Said 7

• well if she's hot as much as i am, then you're going have weird boners.

jk. fighting over shit all day

• I grew up with one and it was the way it was. After I could kick him out of my life I feel no significant changes. Friends are more important. A sibling of course can be one of those friends. If we want.

• It's not that bad, I have someone to talk to when stuff gets too hectic. My sister is one my best friends.

• Fun. Always have someone to talk to if needed.

• I have seen that porn video

• Sometimes unfair.

• Sexy