What is your Myers Briggs personality type?

I am an ENFJ, AKA "THE PROTAGONIST" _______________________________________________________ People are drawn to strong personalities, and ENFJs radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps people with the ENFJ personality type to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. ENFJs easily see people’s motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing. The interest ENFJs have in others is genuine, almost to a fault – when they believe in someone, they can become too involved in the other person’s problems, place too much trust in them. Luckily, this trust tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy, as ENFJs’ altruism and authenticity inspire those they care about to become better themselves. But if they aren’t careful, they can overextend their optimism, sometimes pushing others further than they’re ready or willing to go. -https://www.16personalities. com/enfj-personality ______________________________ TAKE THE MYERS-BRIGGS PERSONALITY TEST AND TELL ME YOURS!!! What is your Myers Briggs personality type?

1015

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• ENTP myself 🙂 kinda crazy how accurate these are!

• For real! Like my description, I read through all of it (all like 10 pages) SPOT ON. I just love deep relationships with people and I love affection. I'm creative but I'm also more borderline Extrovert (my personality is more so an ambivert)

• Sounds about right! Would definitely be an interesting relationship dynamic

• So we'd both agree on something, then you or other entp decided to argue because your mouth is itchy out of nowhere because you hate being control, but like to control sometimes lol.

Then it i use logic. You use manipulation to confuse me. I manipulate back. You get bored, cos you know what's up. I got bored too. We don't feel strongly about anything. Argue for the lolz.
      You also hate oppressed people. ALways stick up for the little guy. You say something in the room.

noone can stand us... our match is the intj... because we bring the evil out of them... or infj because we can take shit from anyone lol