What is your Myers Briggs personality type?

I am an ENFJ, AKA "THE PROTAGONIST" _______________________________________________________ People are drawn to strong personalities, and ENFJs radiate authenticity, concern and altruism, unafraid to stand up and speak when they feel something needs to be said. They find it natural and easy to communicate with others, especially in person, and their Intuitive (N) trait helps people with the ENFJ personality type to reach every mind, be it through facts and logic or raw emotion. ENFJs easily see people’s motivations and seemingly disconnected events, and are able to bring these ideas together and communicate them as a common goal with an eloquence that is nothing short of mesmerizing. The interest ENFJs have in others is genuine, almost to a fault – when they believe in someone, they can become too involved in the other person’s problems, place too much trust in them. Luckily, this trust tends to be a self-fulfilling prophecy, as ENFJs’ altruism and authenticity inspire those they care about to become better themselves. But if they aren’t careful, they can overextend their optimism, sometimes pushing others further than they’re ready or willing to go. -https://www.16personalities. com/enfj-personality ______________________________ TAKE THE MYERS-BRIGGS PERSONALITY TEST AND TELL ME YOURS!!! What is your Myers Briggs personality type?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• ENTP - INTJ/INFJ GIRLS COME GET ME. TRUE LOVE LOL

Exxx - friends with benefits

INTP/ENTJ/ENFP = my besties
    INTJ MALE =batman
    ME = joker

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Oh Charles Dickens 😂 What an interesting human he was! 😆 He filled his literature with so much desprictption so he could make more money haha.

• Show All
    • 2d

I just finished watching the man that saved Christmas. Charles dickens seemed to be an interesting guy

• 2d

pffft overplay him! he keeps stealing my girls. but we make good friends lol

I'm Alexander the great, Leonardo DaVinci, Tesla, even joker!

• 0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't take the test.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm an ISTJ, the logistician.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am an ENFP

0|2
    0|0
  • ABCD

1|0
    1|0
  • INTJ

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

LOL notice something funny?

The smartest INTP/INTJ got low MHO.

Noone understands what you guys are on about rofl.

• Show All
    • 2d

I give much more normal not so interesting answers on a question then I give deep answers

• 1d

ah the troll answer,

Why that is my favorite pass time.

I give a very deep answer that leads nowhere but more confusion but they feel like they need to ask more.

Other times "fuck u nazi" would suffice

• INTP or something.

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

intp = only I get you, and your wingman
      intj = i'll try to kill you before you kill me
      :/

• 2d

@ENTP_EMO The system works!

• 2d

I have another intp. He very young. Talk in riddles too shy. I need to get him laid!
      the snarkier INTP yay!

• intp-t

0|0
    0|0
  • ENTP

0|1
    0|0
  • INFJ

0|0
    0|0
    • 2d

Sensualquinoa is also an INFJ!!

• Show All
    • 1d

@BigJake yeah nope you're rare. I have yet to meet an INFP though! They're supposed to be my perfect match! 😂

Also, @ENTP_EMO I don't understand why you're telling me to stop being so extroverted. My personality is the least extroverted of the extroverts, technically I'm an ambivert. And stop being controlling and manpulative? We are some of the kindest of the personalities. We love people and want to know them for who they are. We have problems when people don't reciprocate but we do everything we can to make others happy, that in turn makes US vulnerable to people who are controlling and manipulative. YOU DON'T KNOW ME. LET ME BE THE JUDGE OF MY OWN CHARACTER. ☺

• 1d

YES i made the ENTJ go technical,
      i'm sorry you're my best friend too

• INTP-A

0|0
    0|0
  • INTP-A

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• INFJ, which is why I don't get along with a lot of people I suppose

1|1
    0|0
    • 2d

Actually, if I'm not mistaken you should be highly compatible with ENFP or ENFP. Also, introversion has very little to do with Wethersfield or not you get along with people. You just happen to be very jntroverted and you value the time you get to yourself to recharge!

• Show All
    • 1d

@Poppykate
      don't know why I said that
      don't know why I'm honest
      don't know why I'm tamed
      am I trying to impress infj?
      I need to go argue to clear my head

• 1d

@ENTP_EMO ok gorgeous. 😘

• Virtuoso

2|1
    1|0
  • INFJ ( which makes up 1-3 %) of the population. But I am sure to find a few here!

0|1
    0|0
  • ISFJ

1|1
    0|0
  • INFP

0|2
    0|0
    • 2d

roses are red,
      violets are blue,
      i don't know poetry sorry
      i'll try harder next time

• Show All
    • 1d

me a perfect match?
      you're in top 5 lately
      they say I'm the joker
      then you must be hailey

• 1d

Lol.

• I’m an ESTP 🤣

0|1
    0|0
  • ENTP myself 🙂 kinda crazy how accurate these are!

0|1
    0|0
    • 2d

For real! Like my description, I read through all of it (all like 10 pages) SPOT ON. I just love deep relationships with people and I love affection. I'm creative but I'm also more borderline Extrovert (my personality is more so an ambivert)

• Show All
    • 2d

Sounds about right! Would definitely be an interesting relationship dynamic

• 2d

So we'd both agree on something, then you or other entp decided to argue because your mouth is itchy out of nowhere because you hate being control, but like to control sometimes lol.

Then it i use logic. You use manipulation to confuse me. I manipulate back. You get bored, cos you know what's up. I got bored too. We don't feel strongly about anything. Argue for the lolz.
      You also hate oppressed people. ALways stick up for the little guy. You say something in the room.

noone can stand us... our match is the intj... because we bring the evil out of them... or infj because we can take shit from anyone lol

• ISFJ :)

0|0
    0|0
  • intp altho the test is pretty shitty

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes