If you could give your younger self an advice, what would it be?

If you could give your younger self an advice, what would it be?

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Worry less

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • You know that thing you are about to do? Don't do it! Invest in apple, microsoft, FB, and Bitcoin.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "Go far far away from your crazy family"

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• "dear me,

Don't let them sell your life back to you. Squander nothing, make your own private monuments, disengage yourself from any love that's driven by fear or security or comfort. Stop running after consolation prizes and talking about how bored you are or how disappointing you find other people. Go after yourself and overcome inertia. Rupture continuums and don't let the dust settle. Remember that there's always more than one truth and they don't always run in ascending order. Shape yourself, taste rooftops, tear down the walls between the life you lead and the life you wish you led. Chart frontiers, explore secret worlds, don't let your dreams only answer to the closest things, be the protagonist in your own epic grand tale. Remember that there's nothing stoic about silence. Understand that not everything comes at a price. Be vocal, be vocal, be *vocal*. Don't forget all the things thousands of miles away from you. Don't live the life that's been prepared for you, don't stomach another hour of it. Act on the world that acts upon you and fight without borders or flags, because there's nothing left to lose control over and everything to gain."

0|0
    0|0
  • Start working out every day, start waking up at 6am, smile more, approach more people just to interact with them and be nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • Focus in the present, work hard. Everything else would find its own way! Lastly, be good with everyone. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't ever ask anyone out. No one will ever say yes so don't waste your time.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to be confident and don't ever try to please everyone

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• I'd choose to advice my early 20s self to buy more shares of Apple, Microsoft, Boeing, Airbus, Yahoo, General Electric, Cisco, Oracle and wait for Facebook, Google, Tesla & Alibaba (because they haven't listed in the stock markets yet that time). I'd also advice my 20s self to invest in a lot of real estate.

0|2
    0|0
  • “ you don’t get completely naked in the pool lockeroom, cover yourself with a towel. Be modest”

0|0
    0|0
  • Always follow your dreams. Don't waste your time pursuing a career to please others.

0|0
    0|0
  • God is the only thing that matters. Forget everything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • Work out more so you don’t end up near 200 lbs and need to lose it all later lol

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes