Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select "Mark All As Read"?

Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select

• Go Through All 3,939 Notifications
    Vote A
  • Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select Select "Mark All As Read"
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I mostly just deal with here and now. If I take a break or for whatever reason dont participate in the conversation on here I won't go back and reply on things that are too old because I dont feel its relevant anymore.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Mark all as red and then take care of my notification settings. I only get alerts if someone responds on a question of mine or replies to one of my opinions. Don't care about any other alerts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought I was bad! In my absence, I got to nearly 400. I am slowly going through each one.

Not sure what you should do with nearly 4,000. Take days to go through them. Taken me two evenings to read 200!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

What Girls Said 31

• If there's that many notifications, it's usually just this person did this and that, so nothing concerning me. I would just mark all as read. But that's why I don't follow people, so I don't get unnecessary notification spams.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd just scan them probably

1|0
    0|0
  • Instead of see them all just select each type of notification. Go to messages first then questions and opinions. Skimming and spotting the ones you wanna see its the best way to be fast and more productive

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go through a fair amount of them. Mainly replies or messages but I'd leave the "follows" "GaG messages" and "asked a question" notifications. Because those are really just a waste of time more often than not.

2|0
    0|0
  • Go through troll questions only.

Anyway, welcome back! Good to see you

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes