Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select "Mark All As Read"?

Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select
  • Go Through All 3,939 Notifications
    Vote A
  • Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select Select "Mark All As Read"
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• I mostly just deal with here and now. If I take a break or for whatever reason dont participate in the conversation on here I won't go back and reply on things that are too old because I dont feel its relevant anymore.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Mark all as red and then take care of my notification settings. I only get alerts if someone responds on a question of mine or replies to one of my opinions. Don't care about any other alerts.

1|0
    0|0
  • I thought I was bad! In my absence, I got to nearly 400. I am slowly going through each one.

Not sure what you should do with nearly 4,000. Take days to go through them. Taken me two evenings to read 200!

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 38

• 3|0
    0|0
  • It's weird that you have this amount of notifications on a website like gag.

Do you happen to know what sunlight is?

1|1
    0|0
  • @BellaIsQueen heyyy! Back again 😁
    As for your question - have mercy and close some tabs πŸ˜‚. You have 73 of them open

1|0
    0|0
  • Welcome back.. we missed you..
    And.. you can opt for mark all as read

1|0
    0|0
  • Never had that many like I think 30 was my highest but I always went through them but over a thousand that's insanity well how much free time do you have lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Your phone must freeze for like 5 minutes waiting for the notifications to populate.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's exactly what I was thinking would happen! But it thankful didn't. πŸ˜‚

• Ha, reminds me of guys complaining about the hassels of maintaining their Lamborghini.

1|0
    0|0
  • The same if I had to many emails 1k
    + I would delete all but the most recent month. It would be too late for any timed ones and most likely be junk.

1|0
    0|0
  • Go through only the ones which you find necessary or meaningful.

by the way welcome back

1|0
    0|0
  • Mine sort automatically, so all responses and messeges I might go through, but notifications I wouldn't

1|0
    0|0
  • I would figure if I haven't checked in that long, I should just start over and press mark read and then from then on read through each new notification

1|0
    0|0
  • Well presumably a lot of those are old and no lo get of great interest
    Just check the newest ones and mark the rest as read

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I had over 100 once, and only went through 30 of them before I realized I could Mark them all as read. LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • Fuck that shit, when I have more than 10 I don’t even look at them all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would go through some mainly MHO's, and comments.. But after that I would Mark as read.. XD..

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd skim through them but, I'd click "Mark all as read" before reading them

1|0
    0|0
  • You never know which one of those notifications might be important.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'd select "Mark All As Read".
    I've done this before when I had about a hundred notifications.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would hate not knowing what the notifications were and if they were important or not

1|0
    0|0
  • I would check all of them. Although I will never get that many

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 31

• If there's that many notifications, it's usually just this person did this and that, so nothing concerning me. I would just mark all as read. But that's why I don't follow people, so I don't get unnecessary notification spams.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd just scan them probably

1|0
    0|0
  • Instead of see them all just select each type of notification. Go to messages first then questions and opinions. Skimming and spotting the ones you wanna see its the best way to be fast and more productive

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd go through a fair amount of them. Mainly replies or messages but I'd leave the "follows" "GaG messages" and "asked a question" notifications. Because those are really just a waste of time more often than not.

2|0
    0|0
  • Go through troll questions only.

Anyway, welcome back! Good to see you

1|0
    0|0
  • Mark ask as read. If something makes it to the 1day mark... it gets marked as read and there’s a good chance I won’t comment on it unless it’s really good.

1|0
    0|0
  • By the time you go through all those notifications you're gonna end up with thousands more xD

1|1
    0|0
  • I kind of do both. I skim them and open ones that interest me and then mark them all as read if there’s unread ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mark all as read if I had that many or only read some of them depending on if the notifications are relevant to me or not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I read all answers to my questions and mark as read others questionsπŸ™ˆ

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd skim them and look for good ones. Then mark as read agree I get bored

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol u got that many sometimes I get 3, 4 I just mark all as read

1|0
    0|0
  • How long have you been gone for this to happen?

1|1
    0|0
    • About 4 months lol πŸ˜…

• Show All
    • Eh, then you've been lucky so far though. A lot of them can be really disgusting or outright insulting.

• Oh, I guess yeah. Ignoring those works well. :)

• Mark as read πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ wow Bella!

1|0
    0|0
  • oh my god, 18. k followers, how? :o

1|0
    0|0
    • All new users of GAG automatically by default are following all the current influencers on the site.

• Show All
    • I know, but wow, I feel that's unfair to newbies. I guess it encourages them to answer material (likely) following guidelines by active users, but whoa imagine if everyone asked one question a day and requested their help XD poor people

• Aw yeah, they'll likely end up with too many notifications. XD

• A would go through them all

1|0
    0|0
  • Hey lol mark all as read

1|0
    0|0
  • I am here looking for a soulmate

1|0
    0|0
  • Id go through them as i found the time to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe not all of them, just read a few of them..

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes