Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select "Mark All As Read"?

Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select
  • Go Through All 3,939 Notifications
  • Would you go through all 3,939 notifications or just select Select "Mark All As Read"

3340

Most Helpful Guys

• I mostly just deal with here and now. If I take a break or for whatever reason dont participate in the conversation on here I won't go back and reply on things that are too old because I dont feel its relevant anymore.

Most Helpful Girls

• Mark all as red and then take care of my notification settings. I only get alerts if someone responds on a question of mine or replies to one of my opinions. Don't care about any other alerts.

• I thought I was bad! In my absence, I got to nearly 400. I am slowly going through each one.

Not sure what you should do with nearly 4,000. Take days to go through them. Taken me two evenings to read 200!