Do you think happiness is something within yourself or something you find?

Personally I think its something you find like my puppy I found him lol Do you think happiness is something within yourself or something you find?

931

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all that puppy is adorable. But yes I agree with you that happiness is found. It does help to have inner peace or happiness too, but I believe happiness comes from outside events. Unexpected things like finding your puppy. Or when your puppy does something cute that makes you smile. That doesn’t come from inside you it is because of your interaction with your puppy.

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be both
    So many people are unhappy although they have everything they need to be happy - Those should find happiness within themselves.
    On the other hand there are people who have almost nothing to make them happy. They are happy and thankful within themselves but they need this one thing to make them feel more alive in A way.

I think a person is truly happy when they are both thankful for what they have, and when they have everything they want that makes them happy.