Do you think happiness is something within yourself or something you find?

Personally I think its something you find like my puppy I found him lol Do you think happiness is something within yourself or something you find?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• First of all that puppy is adorable. But yes I agree with you that happiness is found. It does help to have inner peace or happiness too, but I believe happiness comes from outside events. Unexpected things like finding your puppy. Or when your puppy does something cute that makes you smile. That doesn’t come from inside you it is because of your interaction with your puppy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It can be both
    So many people are unhappy although they have everything they need to be happy - Those should find happiness within themselves.
    On the other hand there are people who have almost nothing to make them happy. They are happy and thankful within themselves but they need this one thing to make them feel more alive in A way.

I think a person is truly happy when they are both thankful for what they have, and when they have everything they want that makes them happy.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 30

• Both inner feeling, right mood and something in life are necessary conditions for happiness, they are tightly connected to each other. If you think one does not depend on another then my condolences to you.

1|1
    0|0
  • I agree it's a bit of both. I love your dog by the way.

1|0
    0|0
  • There are a few ways to be always happy but honestly I don't think that's a goal you should achieve because it is an emotion and emotions are here to tell us something. If somethings good or bad basically. I would rather recommend listening to all emotions more carefully. So we can better suit our environment.

0|0
    0|0
  • You've probably heard that happiness is a choice, and it is. But what theybmean by that is you have to choose to be and do things in your day to day life that will make you happy. That doesn't mean dont be serious about things, it just means make sure you enjoy what you do

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a decision. A certain mindset you can develop and that you have to Foster to keep it alive. Yes certain things trigger it for you automatically but really you can always be happy if you so choose.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely within, no doubt about it.
    Happiness is a state of mind, not an achievement you can aquire

1|0
    0|0
  • Is something each one of us create for ourselves and others

1|0
    0|0
  • Happiness is within you, its a choice you have to make. If you gonna look for it, you may have to go to the end of the world and you won't still find it. Decide to be happy and give yourself reasons to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it comes from inside of a person. Other people can't make you happy really. They can certainly help but the right attitude towards life has to be there in the first place.

0|0
    0|0
  • A good path to happiness is a path full of love ❤️ it’s the best way I have found and I promise you will to if you work on the ❤️ love happiness will fallow good luck with your life be grateful!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • This is and it is something you find

1|0
    0|0
  • I think happiness is something you create for yourself, from forming important bonds with people to finding your calling and hobby. My personal happiness comes from drawing.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think happiness is a combination of something within yourself and something you find but in my opinion your mind plays the biggest role your mind needs to make those things your happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • Within yourself. It's a place you reach, trying to get to your goal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think it's in the things you come across and your personal journey. You find things you love and experience things that make you a happier person

0|0
    0|0
  • Happiness is something you make. Like I'm not gonna just find a dead baby on the street I gotta get that shit done myself

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally its more of a moving object that you're either trying to keep pace with or catch up to

0|0
    0|0
  • It's like a tap flowing water into your mouth. Both need to be open.

0|0
    0|0
  • Something within yourself. It's called serotonin and dopamine.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the emotions we have are within us, but they can appear only if you let them. It depends of how you react to the things that happen to you; we can react in different ways to the same actions.
    For example: a know a lot of people that would like to go to the beach in vacation and they will feel happiness in there, but I also know people that rather stay at home in vacations and chat with friends an use social media and that make them happy as well.
    It depends of how you react to the life witch feeling you will have

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• You cultivate your own garden. Therefore make your own happiness. Read candide by voltaire. It will explain it well

0|0
    0|0
  • It can be both, I am happy within myself and my two dogs top up that happiness

0|0
    0|0
  • You're happy if you let yourself be happy. Dont put yourself in situations that will upset or disappoint you.

0|0
    0|0
  • mmm it can be both.

1|1
    0|0
  • Within urself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aw I want a puppy