How to deal with loniless and sadness?

I have a nice and supporting family, but then too I feel a bit lonely. I have been feeling like that a lot. I dunno why, maybe mood swings or whatever. What do I do?
Tbh, I don't always feel like it I stay cheerful most of the time, but I don't know what's happening these days 😓

1147

Most Helpful Guys

• Do what you like and don't care about what anyone else think about you. Short but true.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • In life you won't always be happy; there are good days, and there are bad days.

However, based on your question, it sounds as though you feel you have a problem and it's impacting your life. If this is the case, talk to your GP, friends, and family, and get the support you need to feel better again. It won't be easy, and you will need support. If you don't have friends and family to help, try support group with people that also suffer what you suffer. The main things is tell people, seek support, and take it day by day. In time you will get better again.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• Target the feeling... when you feel lonely, try and focus in on why... but make sure you have something happy to grasp onto before going too deep into bad feelings
    Try and just going to sit in the living room or a room with a family member in it and work on your own thing, but then you're accompanied while being alone with your thoughts

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • If you've already tried to communicate how you're feeling with someone you trust/family member than here are some suggestions (other than therapy):
    - Get a furry or feathery companion!
    - Find a hobby to distract you, most of the time one is lonely it is because they're not occupying their time properly!
    - Make a playlist, there are plenty of songs out there lyrically situated to remind you that you are not alone!
    - Take up a religion, putting your faith into someone other than those around you who have the capability of hurting you can be worrisome. Plenty involve themselves in a faith because they know who they're looking up to could do no wrong to them and they find it reassuring.
    - Participate in community events, you'll make even more friendships this way and have more people to communicate with throughout life!
    - Get a job, not only will you have the company of your coworkers but knowing that you're being productive throughout the day helps to remind you that you don't need the company to feel fulfilled. (If not a job than volunteer!)
    There are probably many other ways to help cope with how you're feeling and none of these are meant to work for everyone or be as effective for one as it is another because the mind is tricky place. I hope you find what you're looking for!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE