What something started out badly for you , but in the end it turned out great?

819

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my ex breaking up. I'm doing things I never thought I'd be doing and I'm growing a lot more than before as a person. I feel more confident now in life. I'm not exactly where I want to be just yet but definitely headed there.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My last summer. It started by me ending up working at an horrible office with a chappy boss. Losing friends because of the stress. But then I quit and got a better job and better friends. 😅

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the MHO ✨! (saw this error now: *crappy not chappy 😂😂)