What something started out badly for you , but in the end it turned out great?

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and my ex breaking up. I'm doing things I never thought I'd be doing and I'm growing a lot more than before as a person. I feel more confident now in life. I'm not exactly where I want to be just yet but definitely headed there.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My last summer. It started by me ending up working at an horrible office with a chappy boss. Losing friends because of the stress. But then I quit and got a better job and better friends. 😅

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Thanks for the MHO ✨! (saw this error now: *crappy not chappy 😂😂)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 18

• There was this girl once that I didn't like and she annoyed the shit out of me but I had to put up with her because she had mutual friends so I just got drunk enough to get onto the same retarded level as her and then I actually realized she was kinda cute the more I drank the more sense her stupidity made to me by the end of the night I just had to put out for her because I felt so sorry for her

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't think of that
    I usually don't think that it is bad, i know that i can't turn in it into a good thing most of the time
    I can say , leaving my first work in Iraq was like that, i was about to become a manager in a year, but now i am more than that , i am a consultant

0|0
    0|0
  • a vacation for 7 days or so with like 50 people and i didn't;t really know everyone... at first is was kind of overwhelming but then 2 days in I met a girl and we spent everyday together...
    became the best trip eva LOL

0|0
    0|0
  • Me trying to get the girl thats about to be married to another guy. Here I am 3 years later married to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • my rose byshes wers getting eaten up by afits an then a goid bug started coming to eat them now they come back every year to protect ny roses

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 7

• I thought I would be stuck struggling forever and ended up with a happy ending in works towards my goal in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No knowing if I'd get tickets to see my favourite band

0|0
    0|0
  • Breaking up with my ex of 3 years
    Losing my “best friend”

0|0
    0|0
  • lol typically I have it the other way around

0|1
    0|0