What do you think about demisexuals?

What do you think about demisexuals?

47

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh. Thanks. Now ik a little more about myself.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Hahaha awwwe. Im kinda the same way. Im more of a guy who like to be teased rather than stranger sex. I dont do one nighters or hook ups. Oh god no. Dunno if she has a disease or how many guys been in that. Sorry can't risk it.

• I don't think that it needed a term to be honest. I mean, some people will fuck as soon as they're attracted to someone and others won't. That has always been the case.

Everyone has to be a 'thing' these days. Two hundred descriptions are needed, one for each of the possible variations of how someone might feel. It's getting ridiculous. I've never used the term, nor has anyone I've ever known referred to themselves as that, and yet everything has worked out just fine and the world kept on turning.

• There's a WORD for it?

• I’m not demisexual

• "Want to have stranger sex"

"I eat ass"

• do whatever, as long as it doesn't involve me

i only date straight monogamous girls

What Girls Said 3

• I think that it sounds like something most people experience

• Nothing. I don't flow with this stuff

• Well I’m THAT case I guess IM Demi sexual haha I think it’s ridiculous to have these names for like everything. I thought this was just common sense lol people just trying to make a “trend” or a term for everything good grief