- I like to brag about everything I've accomplished and everything I plan to do.
- So that people can help keep me on track with my goals and become apart of them.
- People like to hear what I'm up to. I don't really know why.
- I like to keep people up to speed so they aren't surprised at what I do next.
- Other (explain what and why).
Most Helpful Girl
Great question! :) I actually never thought about it.
I talk to my friends and close ones to involve them in my goals and future plans because I want them in it.
Other people I talk to about plans and goals because I want to inspire something. Motivation is needed sometimes when the spirit has lost and is bent and bruised.
I would never brag about my plans and goals because they're mine - nothing you compete or challenge others with. This is a really weird thing to brag about but I have heard people do it from time to time.
When I hear people talk about their goals and plans I always cheer them on. I hope they make them possible. Sometimes they can motivate new thoughts or bring new light to my own ideas for the future so that my plans and goals can improve - they are just still in the making, anyhow, right? :)
The future for me is full of people I love and admire, and strangers I have yet to know. To walk around never involving people in the future seems impossible for me. My future is nothing, if I can't share it with others.