Why do you share your goals/future plans with other people?

• I like to brag about everything I've accomplished and everything I plan to do.
    Vote A
  • So that people can help keep me on track with my goals and become apart of them.
    Vote B
  • People like to hear what I'm up to. I don't really know why.
    Vote C
  • I like to keep people up to speed so they aren't surprised at what I do next.
    Vote D
  • Other (explain what and why).
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Great question! :) I actually never thought about it.

I talk to my friends and close ones to involve them in my goals and future plans because I want them in it.
    Other people I talk to about plans and goals because I want to inspire something. Motivation is needed sometimes when the spirit has lost and is bent and bruised.

I would never brag about my plans and goals because they're mine - nothing you compete or challenge others with. This is a really weird thing to brag about but I have heard people do it from time to time.
    When I hear people talk about their goals and plans I always cheer them on. I hope they make them possible. Sometimes they can motivate new thoughts or bring new light to my own ideas for the future so that my plans and goals can improve - they are just still in the making, anyhow, right? :)

The future for me is full of people I love and admire, and strangers I have yet to know. To walk around never involving people in the future seems impossible for me. My future is nothing, if I can't share it with others.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Great answer! I especially like the part about motivating other people. Thanks.

• Thank you! :) Motivating others is just the thing, isn't it? I'm an individualist but a team player; so I want people to arrive to their joint goals and dreams in their own individual way, but together. <3

If where I've been and where I'm going can light fires, I'm going to share <3

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I chose brag simply because it highlights more of what I would like to express than the other choices. Most people I know aren't or probably aren't willing to work their ass off to retire by 50.

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel it say all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I really just like sharin things wit people who are interested.. I like sharin my stories..

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't share my future plans, until they become my present..

0|0
    0|0
  • I donĀ“t.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. They could think I'm crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• My goal is to return to university, get 100% in all my classes and then apply to Harvard. I constantly lie to other people about my goals cause I don't want them to think I'm a liar! They would definitely think I'm a liar if I told them what I plan to do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol if you don't want them to think you're a liar, maybe don't lie? It's better to be honest and misunderstood than to be a liar and cheered for. Because at least the misunderstood one is truly you and the people who really love you and care for you will encourage you and actually help you accomplish your goals. Just my opinion. Anyway, good luck. You can do it :) Harvard better be ready for you. I am 29 and am back in school after thinking I'd never be able return.

• I don't know i think its just so there's something to talk about

0|0
    0|0
  • i don;t

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't ither they think I'm evil

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes