Why do you share your goals/future plans with other people?

• I like to brag about everything I've accomplished and everything I plan to do.
  • So that people can help keep me on track with my goals and become apart of them.
  • People like to hear what I'm up to. I don't really know why.
    Vote C
  • I like to keep people up to speed so they aren't surprised at what I do next.
    Vote D
  • Other (explain what and why).
    Vote E

57

Most Helpful Girl

• Great question! :) I actually never thought about it.

I talk to my friends and close ones to involve them in my goals and future plans because I want them in it.
    Other people I talk to about plans and goals because I want to inspire something. Motivation is needed sometimes when the spirit has lost and is bent and bruised.

I would never brag about my plans and goals because they're mine - nothing you compete or challenge others with. This is a really weird thing to brag about but I have heard people do it from time to time.
    When I hear people talk about their goals and plans I always cheer them on. I hope they make them possible. Sometimes they can motivate new thoughts or bring new light to my own ideas for the future so that my plans and goals can improve - they are just still in the making, anyhow, right? :)

The future for me is full of people I love and admire, and strangers I have yet to know. To walk around never involving people in the future seems impossible for me. My future is nothing, if I can't share it with others.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Great answer! I especially like the part about motivating other people. Thanks.

• Thank you! :) Motivating others is just the thing, isn't it? I'm an individualist but a team player; so I want people to arrive to their joint goals and dreams in their own individual way, but together. <3

If where I've been and where I'm going can light fires, I'm going to share <3