Vape juice killing me?

can someone explain this warning? is this vape juice going to kill me? how is it sold? are any juices fda approved.. Vape juice killing me?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Any thing that goes into your body is either good or bad for you. Such as smoking/vaping are bad for you. Yes vaping is a better alternative then smoking, but long term effects and health risks are not fully studied yet. Yes it could be bad, but we don't know how bad yet.

From what I know nicotine is extremely bad to ingest and or touch with bear hand/skin.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Lmao no it will never be FDA approved because it is damaging to your body. Most Vape juices have nicotine, as well as other addictive or damaging other chemicals, that you are inhaling. So yes, while vaping isn't as bad as cigarettes, it still causes lung diseases. The fact that this surprises you means you need to take a long hard look at what you're putting in your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking in general is bad hats why I don’t do it, have you seen people who use that mechanical voice thing to speak? That’s you in 1 year but that’s just my opinion smoking is stupid

0|0
    0|0
  • In other words, it's still not healthy even though it isn't smoking.

0|0
    0|0
  • whats so messed up... I'm not sure I completely understand what you mean is super messed up lol?

0|0
    0|0
  • lungs normally don't do well when taking in liquid.. its just common sence

0|1
    0|0
  • The answer is that Vaping is bad for you, very bad. You should probably consider stopping.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's better than tobacco, but worse than not using it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I mean its not good for you. Less bad than smoking but still bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes