When was the last time you felt extremely happy?

And why?When was the last time you felt extremely happy?

2|0

Most Helpful Guys

• This Saturday... I gave 3 roses to a girl sitting with her friends from a table in a bar. And she loved them it made me extremly happy

1|1
    0|0
  • I would say it was recently when my girlfriend finished her school semester and felt so stress-free and relaxed. I was so happy that she succeeded for her first year as a charter school elementary school teacher that I spoiled her with a fancy dinner and lots of romantic activities! I love it when people I care for achieve such accomplishments in their life and it makes me super happy when they do <3

I also felt on top of the world for a brief moment when I became an "Influencer" on this site a few days ago because it showed how much people are valuing my opinions and how much of an impact I make to the community! It just makes me happy and warm inside when I help people out in any way I can! I know its only something online but that to me still feels good that I succeeded in a long term goal I had in mind while I'm here on GirlsAskGuys.

I'm a pretty happy person in general but it's quite rare when I feel a sudden burst of overwhelming joy and my, is the feeling ever feel so grand when it happens!

5|2
    0|0
    • How do you keep the positive vibes?

• Show All
    • Well your energy appears in your words , can I pm you concerning this subject if you please?

• @Omar5881 Absolutely! Feel free to message me although I will say its getting late and I may fall asleep. If that's the case, I'll reply to you first thing in the morning! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• When my favourite teacher said, "I respect you very much, and I'm very proud of you".

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 54

• This school year I met this girl. I'd seen her around school before, but I never actually knew who she was. This year we both took the same class in school and I built a relationship with her like no other in that class.

To sum it up in a sentence: She is the best girl I never knew I needed until I got her.

Every day she made me so happy to be there

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably when I saw my dad right before I was shipped off to boot camp. He was sick at the time and called me up the night before saying he couldn't make it.

It was one of the last times I got to see him outside of the house. Pretty much after that point I've kept a pretty neutral/ downer mood.

1|0
    0|0
  • This morning my dad made me push his broken minivan for half a mile, after I didn't get a wink of sleep the night before. At one point, I thought I was gonna barf and shit myself at the same time. I was extremely happy when I finally was done.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably end of January. Good weekend with ex. Woke up on the Sunday, made love for an hour, layed there entwined naked for a while just cuddling and pillow talk.
    Things went south shortly after that. Been a whole load of pain. Just beginning to pull things back together.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyday I am extremely happy! I leave negative thoughts out of my head and stay optimistic! I'd you wake up go to work come home see loved ones and go to bed to do it all over again tomorrow, you have no reason to be sad

2|0
    0|0
  • I always feel that way when I'm around friends and family. Especially my little nieces and nephew. They are like cute little adults without all the hangups.

2|0
    0|0
  • Being a child, naive and present in the moment, not having expectations for anything, or from anybody, curious and easily entertained... that is what makes people happy.
    I’m not a golfer, but many people refer to the most fun they have ever had, playing golf, was when they first started, because they are simply happy when anything goes right. Then, over time, they get pissed-off, at their lack of performance and expectations, based on improving and being able to compete, so it’s not as fun... even though “they enjoy golf” and metaphorically, life in general is life this, happiness is generated from acceptance and being able to be present, and appreciating the moment, instead of having an agenda or idea of what should happen

1|2
    0|0
  • I was stuck in a traffic jam for like an hour.
    Some asshole in a fancy car starts driving up the side by the railing, because he's just decided that he's going to cut everybody off.
    I sit there contemplating whether or not I should pull my car halfway out of the lane to block him, because Fuck him obviously.
    As I'm turning the steering wheel to do it, lights and a siren come on and a cop Pulls him over. (Though of course he's already as over as he can go) So he stops right next to me, and I just rolled down my window and sat there flipping him off while the cop did his thing.

That made me extremely happy 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Last Friday when my request for a "working" visit to Ireland was granted

1|0
    0|0
  • I met a girl last night. She's amazing, made me feel amazing. We texted a little already. Hottest girl I've ever talked to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 35

• @zarinofy each time my children are being goobers. Children say and think the darnest things 😂😂😂 I always get a good luck out of how silly they can be.

1|0
    0|0
  • Quitting my job after a year and a half. My boss was a toxic person and I couldn’t deal with her anymore so on my last way I was so happy and cheery and I didn’t let anyone ruin that for me. I didn’t care if I came off as rude because I was working at a convenience store at the time and people complain about everything.

1|0
    0|0
  • A couple days ago I was thinking about the guy I'm dating and waves of excitement flooded through me and I was trying to figure out what that meant - if God was trying to send me a message about him.

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend and I were at a party and there's a guy I really. He's just too cute with his red hair and the freckles ahh. So he stood behind me and I looked back to greet a passenger. After a while my friend said that the ginger boy looked at me and turned his head, when I look at him. Even though I didn't noticed it, I was kind of happy :3

1|0
    0|0
  • Saturday until now because I just got my indefinite visa which means I’m staying here in England and not going to be send back to my country after all me and my family went through

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't remember the last time I felt extreme euphoria, but there was this one time when I was so excited to see my favorite band in concert that I cried on the way there.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I feel extremely happy almost everyday 😂😂. Everytime I talk to my man I feel extremely happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got my AP test results back last week and they were all good and I’m still really happy about it

1|0
    0|0
  • Two months ago because I started dating my crush,, and I was so excited and happy,,,

1|0
    0|0
  • Thats the question im trying to figure out myself lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes