When was the last time you felt extremely happy?

And why?When was the last time you felt extremely happy?

3656

Most Helpful Guys

• This Saturday... I gave 3 roses to a girl sitting with her friends from a table in a bar. And she loved them it made me extremly happy

• I would say it was recently when my girlfriend finished her school semester and felt so stress-free and relaxed. I was so happy that she succeeded for her first year as a charter school elementary school teacher that I spoiled her with a fancy dinner and lots of romantic activities! I love it when people I care for achieve such accomplishments in their life and it makes me super happy when they do <3

I also felt on top of the world for a brief moment when I became an "Influencer" on this site a few days ago because it showed how much people are valuing my opinions and how much of an impact I make to the community! It just makes me happy and warm inside when I help people out in any way I can! I know its only something online but that to me still feels good that I succeeded in a long term goal I had in mind while I'm here on GirlsAskGuys.

I'm a pretty happy person in general but it's quite rare when I feel a sudden burst of overwhelming joy and my, is the feeling ever feel so grand when it happens!

• How do you keep the positive vibes?

• Well your energy appears in your words , can I pm you concerning this subject if you please?

• @Omar5881 Absolutely! Feel free to message me although I will say its getting late and I may fall asleep. If that's the case, I'll reply to you first thing in the morning! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• When my favourite teacher said, "I respect you very much, and I'm very proud of you".