1 y

Can't get along with certain personalities?

For the most part I get along with most people. I especially get along well with extrememly layed back people. However, I don't associate with fake people or stupid people. There is also one particular type of personality that I have never been able to get along with. Those are the annoying, extremely sensitive, emotionally unstable, talks too much, needy, extremely insecure, demands approval from everyone, and the type of person who wants everyone to like them. This is the particular group I have never been faund of. Also, I get along with guys waaaaaaaay easier than I do with girls. I have no problems making guy friends (most of my friends are guys) but when it comes to the girls it's a bit more difficult for me. I am an extremely blunt person. People would most likely describe me as a friend who "says what you need to hear not what you want to hear" and I am pretty chill for the most part and it takes a lot to make me angry. I also am not sensitive or as empathetic as some friends. I'm more like "meh shit happens dude deal with it" but I can be empathetic when needed to be, legitimate reasons (for example... a loss, found out you have a bad disease, or something of that nature) or I can relate to certain things. I remember they did a test on me in psychology and it said I was part of the 1% of females who have more of a males brain. I found it fascinating. I have come to a point where I just don't want to be around those kind of people at all because they annoy the crap out of me. Why can't I get along with these kind of people? Is it normal?
Can't get along with certain personalities?
Add Opinion