What's your favorite wild animal?

Why?
What's your favorite wild animal?

2|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Wolf. Why wolf?

1- He does not eat the carcass at all.
    2- It is from the dog species and the breed of kings of animals.
    3- Incest does not occur, ie, he does not marry his mother or sister like other animals.
    4- The fulfillment of couples has an unrivaled that is to marry one lupus for life as well as do the female and therefore the wolf knows his sons are created from one mother and one father.
    5- In the case of death of one of the spouses, a grief is held by the remaining for a period of not less than three months and may continue for a full year accompanied by suicides and little remains one of the spouses alive.
    6- The wolf is nicknamed the righteous son because he is the only animal that will prove his parents after they reach the age of aging and the inability to keep up with the herd in hunting, so the parents will stay in the wicker and hunt for the children and feed them.
    7- When a wolf or lupus wants to mate, they must leave the herd and look for a partner from another herd and determine their own area and establish their own family as the parents do not accept a second mating within the flock and consider them to be competing for the herd.

So when they call a man a wolf, they hope to bear the qualities of the wolf, such as courage, loyalty and a walk away from the weaknesses and self-esteem and honoring parents.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Wolf
    Dragon
    Zebras
    And all sorts of animals
    Because God created them and they are so beautiful to look at weather it is in real life movies books magazines etc..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 81

• A skunk. They're cute and can kill your sense of smell in a quick second. However all animals I like. Sometimes now a days more then humans. They can teach us how to treat each other better than we have lately.

0|0
    0|0
  • Red belly black snake, because they are very perceptive and beautiful creatures although dangerous and live solitary lives.

1|0
    0|0
  • Myself. 😂 😂 😂
    I take bath twice a week. I can wear same clothes for a week. I trim my nails maybe once a month. My body is full of hair. I take a haircut probably after 3-4 months. I am pretty wild. 😂 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Hawk. They represent freedom, power, having good eyes, and there are always a few in the valley in my backyard, so it represents home to me. Getting a tat of a hawk that I designed myself as soon as I have the money aha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I used to have a favorite but I have so many now. Honey badgers are crazy, chameluons are always cool, can never go wrong with tigers, and bears have grizzly furr and are also cool

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say the black bear i love how much the mother's teach the baby cubbs for two years and they can smell food really well. And there part of Indian culture to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I identify myself with a monkey or something alike, but I love how white tigers look. So I guess I'll choose a shark :/ (In conclusion, I can't decide)

0|0
    0|0
  • black panther or wolf i like black panthers cause i just like big cats and i also love wolves cause i think there adorable till they try eating u

0|0
    0|0
  • Jaguar... because it is fearless and yet the most deadliest of all of the animals land and sea.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 37

• I have a lot of favourites so its hard to pick one - I think the racoon is one of the cutest - I also like the koala bear and the dolphins a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • I’ve always liked tigers because that’s my Chinese new year animal. And they’re so fierce and beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheetahs! They are just so beautiful!

0|0
    0|0
  • Scottish cows. Not sure if they're wild. And the lions that killed the poachers.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tigers, wolves, killer whales, and box turtles. Box turtles are just plain adorable and tiger, wolves and killer whales are majestic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mountain lions

0|0
    0|0
  • Elephant, because they’re smart and amazing.

0|0
    0|0
    • When humans look at young animals like a puppy for example, we always think they’re really cute. We almost always go like “awww”. Well the same thing happens to elephants whenever they see a human. They think we’re cute like a puppy :3

• Elephants seem royal

• Wolves.
    Big floofs.

0|0
    0|0
  • This one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wolves and Fennec Foxes

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls