What's your favorite wild animal?

Why?
What's your favorite wild animal?

3983

Most Helpful Guys

• Wolf. Why wolf?

1- He does not eat the carcass at all.
    2- It is from the dog species and the breed of kings of animals.
    3- Incest does not occur, ie, he does not marry his mother or sister like other animals.
    4- The fulfillment of couples has an unrivaled that is to marry one lupus for life as well as do the female and therefore the wolf knows his sons are created from one mother and one father.
    5- In the case of death of one of the spouses, a grief is held by the remaining for a period of not less than three months and may continue for a full year accompanied by suicides and little remains one of the spouses alive.
    6- The wolf is nicknamed the righteous son because he is the only animal that will prove his parents after they reach the age of aging and the inability to keep up with the herd in hunting, so the parents will stay in the wicker and hunt for the children and feed them.
    7- When a wolf or lupus wants to mate, they must leave the herd and look for a partner from another herd and determine their own area and establish their own family as the parents do not accept a second mating within the flock and consider them to be competing for the herd.

So when they call a man a wolf, they hope to bear the qualities of the wolf, such as courage, loyalty and a walk away from the weaknesses and self-esteem and honoring parents.

Most Helpful Girls

• Wolf
    Dragon
    Zebras
    And all sorts of animals
    Because God created them and they are so beautiful to look at weather it is in real life movies books magazines etc..