Why my female personal trainer touched my vulva during abs?

At the first meet during abs she touched my vulva for several seconds and i pulled her hand From my vulva and she nothing told! All the time she stare smiling at my breast! During personal training she smile when she see my bra and my underwear. During train g she told me she would like someone to make massage. She bat her eyelashes at me. She try seduce me using her eyes! When i can't gi to the gym she get emotional! When i told her i was leaving for Master abroad she got emotional i saw her lower lip quiver! One week later she told me lies her boyfriend made his a Master abroad. Today we had appointment afternoon and she delayed 30 minutes and when she came i told her you have nice hair and she gave me disgusting look. Why? After that during training she touched the butt of her colleague in front of me saying she knowed my target. When her colleague sly she turned smiling to me! Then she came on treadmill with her colleague for show the program and she flirted him in front of me! Why? She also train a family friend. This is friend of my mother. When a family friend tried to set me up with her Son she exploded in anger saying we dont much and that i am beautiful.
She told me she is angry with me because i am Cold but when we are together i act different. She Exploded in Anger when i asked why she got emotional for my Master and she told me she never got emotional she have sex life zero with her boyfriend !

09

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she may be into you sexually and your inability to shoot her down cold or give in is frustrating her.

When you told her you were leaving she was upset you would be gone because she wouldn't be able to be with you. When you complimented her hair after not giving in earlier she probably feels like you are just playing with her emotionally. She probably touched the other person's butt and flirted to make you jealous.
    When you were almost set up it made her jealous because she wants you.

You need to either decide you would want sex with her or that you don't and firmly hell her what you want.

• My Best friend told me she dont cried about my Master because we dont have relationship! My Best friend told me she was Just sad for personal reason

• You agree?

• No, I think even if she's sad for personal reason she still wants you.

Are you into her? How do you feel?