Why my female personal trainer touched my vulva during abs?

At the first meet during abs she touched my vulva for several seconds and i pulled her hand From my vulva and she nothing told! All the time she stare smiling at my breast! During personal training she smile when she see my bra and my underwear. During train g she told me she would like someone to make massage. She bat her eyelashes at me. She try seduce me using her eyes! When i can't gi to the gym she get emotional! When i told her i was leaving for Master abroad she got emotional i saw her lower lip quiver! One week later she told me lies her boyfriend made his a Master abroad. Today we had appointment afternoon and she delayed 30 minutes and when she came i told her you have nice hair and she gave me disgusting look. Why? After that during training she touched the butt of her colleague in front of me saying she knowed my target. When her colleague sly she turned smiling to me! Then she came on treadmill with her colleague for show the program and she flirted him in front of me! Why? She also train a family friend. This is friend of my mother. When a family friend tried to set me up with her Son she exploded in anger saying we dont much and that i am beautiful.
She told me she is angry with me because i am Cold but when we are together i act different. She Exploded in Anger when i asked why she got emotional for my Master and she told me she never got emotional she have sex life zero with her boyfriend !

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she may be into you sexually and your inability to shoot her down cold or give in is frustrating her.

When you told her you were leaving she was upset you would be gone because she wouldn't be able to be with you. When you complimented her hair after not giving in earlier she probably feels like you are just playing with her emotionally. She probably touched the other person's butt and flirted to make you jealous.
    When you were almost set up it made her jealous because she wants you.

You need to either decide you would want sex with her or that you don't and firmly hell her what you want.

0|0
    0|0
    • My Best friend told me she dont cried about my Master because we dont have relationship! My Best friend told me she was Just sad for personal reason

• You agree?

• No, I think even if she's sad for personal reason she still wants you.

Are you into her? How do you feel?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• holy shit!

sorry to say this but your personal trained sounds like a dyke who can't control and keep her fucking hands to herself. if I was you I would cancel that training session and file a lawsuit on that personal trainer of yours

0|1
    0|0
    • Why she behave like that? She is 31 years old and she told me she is old why? She cohabit with her boyfriend and she have sex life zero!

• Show All
    • a lot of women have this illusion that they're old and less attractive then ever after they enter their 30s. but this is actually the time when their lack of sex really starts to bite them in the ass

• Why her gay colleague told me she call him hyperactive?

• Methinks you doth protest too much. You know you want her you just have pretend like you don't.

0|0
    1|0
  • So yeah, it sounds to all of us like she wants to have sex with you.

0|1
    0|0
  • She is clearly a lesbian. She crossed a boundary by touching your vulva. Unless you enjoy her doing this, you need to tell her it's not appropriate, especially if you care about her and will miss her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she's bi, and maybe her boyfriend knows all about this. Who cares? If you want it, participate, if not, tell her to back off

0|1
    0|0
  • This sounds fake! I think you're a blue anon wearing a pink anon mask!

0|0
    0|0
  • You are 29 years old. You know what she wants.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why she behave like that?

• Show All
    • Please tell me!!!

• Many homosexual people maintain an opposite sex relationship so that they do not need to confront their family about their sexual orientation.

• Notice her senpai!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes