Are secrets something you find easy to keep?

• Yes
  • No

2328

Most Helpful Guys

What Guys Said 26

• Yes, unless I don't know someone elses secret was supposed to be a "secret" which happened a few times. The only time I have a hard time is when someone comes straight at me to ask about it, since I don't like to lie, but I'd do it anyways

• Secrets make me uncomfortable. I can keep them if it's temporary, like a birthday surprise, or a friend is pregnant and wants to keep it quiet, but beyond that I much prefer to be honest.

• I haven't been able to tell my family or friends what I really do at work for the past eight years or so.

• They are easily kept unless you're begging for attention all the time. Because then you spill any kind of secret you can just for people to pay attention to you.

• Yep I'm a great Secret Keeper one reason is because most of the secrets I'm told I just forget the next day

• Yeah I have no problem with keeping secrets. If I were to write a book on everything I know about people I have known I would be probably be sued.

• I can keep secrets easily enough but I prefer not to be put I to situations where I have to

• Ooooohhhfffff what a question...
    Well at some point you'll get used to having secrets... But Its like a nose full of buggers.

• No, I hate keeping secrets but I am too good at keeping them...

• Yes. I like having secrets. As long those secrets don't hurt someone.

• Show more from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 23

• Yes! When I give my word to keep something in confidence, it would take torture to get me to reveal it and my friends know it and love me for it and I know who I can trust too.

• I do keep them well. I don't have many of my own but I take pride that others can confidently confide in me and know I won't break their trust

• noo omg I am so bad at keeping things to myself, like if im told directly not to say something then I wouldn't but I don't know why but it's so hard, like the whole time I just want to tell them

• I somehow have problems respecting people who does not know how to keep secrets. Its just something that im particular about.

• My own secrets, I can't keep well. Other people secrets I find easy to keep. They trusted me with that information, and it is not my place to give it out freely.

• If it’s trivial, gossip-worthy secrets, then hell im telling my best friends. But if I know it’s something that shouldn’t be spread and is really important, then I’ll never speak of it again

• In my line of work, I have to keep secrets. Outside of work, my 'work' continues.

• Yes well easy to keep it coz it is a secret so why shall I spread it and tell it to other people. So it is easy to keep it for me

• Sure. But for the most part, I tell my SO everything.

• Depends 😆😆I'd it works to my benefit to tell them I'm telling. Other than that I'm good

• Show more from Girls
    13