Updates:
Crying rn. Loneliness sucks.

2|2

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• It depends on who I'm with because my friend Zoe cracks me up often

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm pretty often but itโ€™s more like a sob recently rather than full on waterwork
    I would NEVER cry in front of people. Only locked up in my room.
    Umm used to cry myself to sleep a bunch but now maybe once every 2 weeks or so

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Sometimes when I'm lonely. Being the only child sucks.

2|1
    0|0
  • I just got done crying because I couldn't decide on the right font for my blog.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe once every few months. I don't keep track of it, but I think the last time was some time last year. I don't know though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cried several times over a friend who passed away all sudden last June 8th , he was on a website called Blurtit and he was like a Brother to me i miss seeing him online and it's such shock i still feel bad and will cry over losing him.

1|0
    0|0
  • When im doing my novel or reread my old stories, about 3 ta 4 times every other year.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not very often. Last time I think was in my mid-20s or so when I got drunk and upset over my dog's death. Usually I'm pretty positive in terms of my thinking and don't dwell in negativity for long, but that time I ended up getting really drunk and talked about my dog enthusiastically to my friends and it just hit me that he was dead, and then I started spiraling into the negative thinking patterns about never seeing him again and all that while remembering how I got him when he was a puppy, and then tears started forming in my eyes.

1|0
    0|0
    • Not a macho thing as others mentioned but I overcame the desire to shed tears over many events by just learning to think more positively about them, becoming an optimist of sorts, and always trying to see the good in a bad situation. But a loss of a loved one, even a pet, will probably still do that to me, and I'll be unable to see any good in that.

• Only on "Interstellar" and "The Green Mile".
    So twice a week.

3|0
    0|0
  • I haven't cried since I broke my arm when I was like 10. I don't even know if I'm still able to cry, it's weird.

1|0
    0|0
  • Other than sometimes with laughter, pretty much never.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a good cry once a week to let go of my emotions.

2|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 21

• almost everyday. If my shoe laces are untied, I cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not often at all. It has to be something they really hits home to me for me to cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • A couple times a week. Maybe 4 times? But thatโ€™s just been like thy recently.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not as often as I used to. But still above average. Thank you SSRIs!

1|0
    0|0
  • I just ended crying lol. I only cry when something really hits my feelings. I'd say sometimes.

1|0
    0|0
  • A little bit more than I used to.

Last time was when I listened to a song.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't know at least a couple times a month. Definitely on my period

1|0
    0|0
  • Not often. Wait til the semester starts, and Iโ€™ll come back to this answer๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Every night lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Often

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes