My girlfriend is on social media all the time and it’s sort of annoying?

Anyone else have this issue? She just scrolls IG to look for disney stuff and makeup stuff on all the pages she follows (she’s obsessed with disney)... and she’s doing it right next to me literally all the time. She has done it while my family has talked to her sometimes. I mentioned it before and she calmed down a bit but holy shit. Just pay attention to the world around you instead of that screen. I feel old for saying that but it’s true.

1626

Most Helpful Girls

• I’m sorry but that’s not only annoying but that’s downright rude to do when you're with people and there’re talking to you.
    That shit has always annoyed me. I’ve actually snatched people’s phones away. 😂
    I agree with you, I don’t see why people need to be looking at their phones constantly, they’re missing out on real life and all the possible experiences around them, for what? Someone else’s experiences and shit?
    Seems like a waste to me.

• They’re * 😑

• @maddithebaddi That must be why she’s pushing marriage on me so much lately. I’m losing interest in this conversation. Feel bad for whoever dates you though. I’d put a fucking round in my head the first month.

• He just owned you, Maddithebaddi 😂😂😂

Block all you like, too.

• My husband was a bit like that after he found a music maker and started sharing his songs on social media, Twitter being the worst.
    If my husband doesn't give me eye contact while I'm talking to him I'll stop what I'm saying until he does.
    I tell when enough is enough when it comes to him having his headphones on.
    We do have three kids and at times I just felt like he wasn't present.
    "The straw that broke the camels back"
    He was getting ready for bed on night and I was already waiting for him wearing his favourite pair of sexy knickers. Just before he got to bed he checked his phone and he'd received a message from a famous singer (not the real person it was a fake account). He wanted my husband to send him some of his songs, my husband left the bedroom saying that he wouldn't be long (20minutes) he was gone. Totally killed my mood and when he returned he said "now where were we? " and replied with a "well I did want sex but now I'm upset with you for choosing someone that you've never met over me, so I'm going to say goodnight".
    He did learn a valuable lesson that night.

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn't like that either. Fortunately for me, mine doesn't really see the point of social media.

I'm hoping she doesn't suddenly 'get it' all of a sudden, lol 😁

• Must be nice lol. I’m honestly thinking the best approach is to just do my own thing while she’s on her phone in her little mode. She’s used to me still talking to her while she’s doing that giving me her half attention. I did it last night and she thought I was mad at her and asked why I wasn’t talking. I said I just rather talk to her when I have her full attention.

• Yeah, I think I'd also take that kind of approach.

What gives with that imbecilic Maddithebaddi?

• Lmao holy shit I couldn’t even tell you