My girlfriend is on social media all the time and it’s sort of annoying?

Anyone else have this issue? She just scrolls IG to look for disney stuff and makeup stuff on all the pages she follows (she’s obsessed with disney)... and she’s doing it right next to me literally all the time. She has done it while my family has talked to her sometimes. I mentioned it before and she calmed down a bit but holy shit. Just pay attention to the world around you instead of that screen. I feel old for saying that but it’s true.

1626