How loyal would you say you're on a scale of 1-10?

Not just in a relationship sense, but as a friend also.
How loyal would you say you're on a scale of 1-10?
Updates:
When i say Loyal, i mean it in terms of sticking by someone and not giving up on them as well

1|4

Most Helpful Guys

• Call me... whatever... but without the slightest hesitation, I will say I am a solid 9 when it comes to being loyal to people I care about ! Why not 10? Because I lost a finger in Afghanistan and are not able to count any further than 9! NO! I am actually able to count further... I just put other body parts to use instead... wow, that quickly went sideways...
    I am the kind of person that are often distracted and that sometimes leads to loss of focus... It is just so much a part of me but I never mean anyone any harm because of it, but I sometimes find myself making that promised call back 2 hours after the first 2 hours where I said " call you in 10 " ish... that kind of things. I dont really think it has anything to do with how loyal you are; my close friends all know without a shred of doubt, that I will literally do anything in my power for each and one of them (its a very short list) and for some reason, it is still always me getting that call - despite that I may be a little difficult to get a hang on at first... ! :-)
    No, I am definitely a 10 - I stand corrected! I am awesome! I have spoken!

God I am significantly more sleep depraved than I realized.. even I can almost sense the level of weirdness just increasing by the word I type... haha!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't trust easily, and it takes time, and some things, in life, showing.
    Once I trust, and call a person "Friend" that is solid, and just about anything, any time, anywhere.
    You don't choose your family, but you can choose your friends. I have only a few, but they feel the same with me.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Ten. Almost everyone I know, if asked to define me in one word, would say "loyal". I don't think I've ever given up on anyone, either. To me, loyalty is the most important quality in any friendship or relationship.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 57

• 10 . I'm very loyal. I'll help my friends bury the body if asked. lol

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd like to aim for yes but I can't deny that I am imperfect. I will try and aim for loyalty and will succeed most of the time, but there are times where I fall

1|0
    0|0
    I value loyalty highly and once a person has earned my loyalty they would need to do something very serious to negate that
    So that means if any friend of mine needs help I will help them as best I can regardless of what it is

1|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 at least compared to how loyal most people are today.

1|0
    0|0
  • 7.5, when I go out with someone I make sure they get back safely. Go out as a group, get back as a group. (Unless specifically agreed otherwise)

As long as people reach out to me, I won't drop them. However, I'm not one to chase.

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/10. I'll stick by them so long as they treat me well. I'll forgive lapses in that but major upsets mean separation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'll stand by you as long as I'm not betrayed. 9.7/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Ehhhhhhhhhh... I'd like to say it's a high number buuuuuuuuut history might show otherwise.

1|0
    0|0
  • It depends, if it's about a good person or it's a relationship I can be 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm loyal on scale of 8/10 and i try more than my best.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like a 9 until they do me wrong. I drop people like flies.

1|0
    0|0
  • A girl in which in other people's terms she was "drop dead gorgeous" and she was always flirty with me, we were the only two people in school and I thought it would be rude to ignore her so I talked to her and skipping ahead to the last part, she stripped down for me, and I was in a relationship at the time with a girl who i would call a once in a lifetime love for me, seeing the other girl stripping and approaching me, my dick didn't get hard at all which I thought was weird but at the end I slid my hands in my pocket and played with my phone to play a song as if my phone rang so I could get out of the situation, after that I thought I had erectile dysfunction or something but when thinking of my girlfriend afterward my dick would get hard no problem, then i realized I was so in love with her mind and body, it was unintentional but amazing

1|0
    0|0
  • Based on my past, between all my friends I would give an average of 8.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe a 2 at best. I suck at being loyal to people.

I'm only really loyal to God.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm off the charts on the loyal side... until you screw me over.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'll go with a 1.

1|0
    0|0
  • 10/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm loyal to those who deserve it: 10/10.

2|0
    0|0
  • 10, it depends on how loyal the other person is.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me loyalty is very important. So I'd say 9/10.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 24

• 9.5/10

1|0
    0|0
  • I try to be honest not loyal and sometimes that means giving up hope on someone. Giving up hope does not mean I am disloyal, nor does it mean I am loyal, it just means I am honest.

I trust honesty more than loyalty.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe like an 8. In generally very loyal but of course I have my limits

1|0
    0|0
    • Iโ€™m generally, sorry x

• Show All
    • Ah, I always put kisses on the ends of texts, I guess i now started doing that on posts on the mobile site too ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ Itโ€™s 1am and I just got home after a 7 hour shift so go easy on me! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Lol its fine i gathered, its a habit that can be hard to break even i do it :)

• 10. I'm either all in or all out. If I love and care about them, I am loyal to a fault.

1|0
    0|0
  • 9/10. Im usually loyal until a friend causes major upsets or does something that would jeopardize that friendship on more than one occasions.

1|0
    0|0
  • it depends on the person. with some, i'm a 10. with others, an 8. i don't backstab people though.

1|0
    0|0
  • Can't say I'd stick with someone no matter what so I guess I'm not very loyal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm totally loyal to those who are loyal to me. 10/10.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m only loyal to those you show loyalty to me

1|0
    0|0
  • 10/10 for my SO, my family and several friends.

1|1
    0|0
  • 10/10

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 actually

1|1
    0|0
  • 9/10

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 / 10.

1|0
    0|0
  • 8.5/10

1|1
    0|0
  • 10, loyalty is the most important things to me.

1|1
    0|0
  • a 10

1|0
    0|0
  • A solid 8.5

1|0
    0|0
  • 50/10...

1|0
    0|0
  • 8/10 on average