How loyal would you say you're on a scale of 1-10?

Not just in a relationship sense, but as a friend also.
When i say Loyal, i mean it in terms of sticking by someone and not giving up on them as well

2659

Most Helpful Guys

• Call me... whatever... but without the slightest hesitation, I will say I am a solid 9 when it comes to being loyal to people I care about ! Why not 10? Because I lost a finger in Afghanistan and are not able to count any further than 9! NO! I am actually able to count further... I just put other body parts to use instead... wow, that quickly went sideways...
    I am the kind of person that are often distracted and that sometimes leads to loss of focus... It is just so much a part of me but I never mean anyone any harm because of it, but I sometimes find myself making that promised call back 2 hours after the first 2 hours where I said " call you in 10 " ish... that kind of things. I dont really think it has anything to do with how loyal you are; my close friends all know without a shred of doubt, that I will literally do anything in my power for each and one of them (its a very short list) and for some reason, it is still always me getting that call - despite that I may be a little difficult to get a hang on at first... ! :-)
    No, I am definitely a 10 - I stand corrected! I am awesome! I have spoken!

God I am significantly more sleep depraved than I realized.. even I can almost sense the level of weirdness just increasing by the word I type... haha!

• I don't trust easily, and it takes time, and some things, in life, showing.
    Once I trust, and call a person "Friend" that is solid, and just about anything, any time, anywhere.
    You don't choose your family, but you can choose your friends. I have only a few, but they feel the same with me.

Most Helpful Girls

• Ten. Almost everyone I know, if asked to define me in one word, would say "loyal". I don't think I've ever given up on anyone, either. To me, loyalty is the most important quality in any friendship or relationship.