Why do I still feel fat?

im 175 cm tall and i was 71.5 kg when i started dieting just in 2 or 3 months im 59 kg now which sounds skinny to others. I want to reach 55 kgs. I dont have an eating disorder or something but i want to feel pretty and thin.(im not insulting other body types excuse my English thats just my goal)Why do I still feel fat?

419

Most Helpful Guys

• You look pretty thin in that picture. What are your bust/waist/hip measurements? You look like your waist is already very well defined. The problem with losing more weight from where you're at now, is that you may be more likely to lose your boobs than your waist, and that is NOT a good trade!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • the last time i measured myself it was 87-61-95 i still have big hips..

• Okay--so pretty tall too. Yeah, you definitely shouldn't worry about losing weight. Just do some strength training focusing on your lower body to tone and shape your butt and legs. They already look great, but you can probably make them killer with the right workout. Then no need to worry about your boobs because all eyes will be drawn down anyway! :D

• Thanks for most helpful! How's it's going?

• It is all in your mind. You apparently have some faulty way of thinking, your mind is lying to you. You are definitely thin... the exact opposite of fat. It would probably help to practice training your mind/brain to not even think about it. Always purposefully distract yourself and purposefully think of something else when thoughts of your weight and obsessing over your figure pops into your mind. It's like mental warfare. Even though you don't always feel it, believe me you are not fat. You look wonderful just try and enjoy it, feel confident with it. Tons of girls would love to have your figure.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're having problems with body dysmorphia... You see your body as fat when it isn't. It's something common in people who have eating disorders, but everyone who goes through losing weight can feel like that

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE