Why do I still feel fat?

im 175 cm tall and i was 71.5 kg when i started dieting just in 2 or 3 months im 59 kg now which sounds skinny to others. I want to reach 55 kgs. I dont have an eating disorder or something but i want to feel pretty and thin.(im not insulting other body types excuse my English thats just my goal)Why do I still feel fat?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• You look pretty thin in that picture. What are your bust/waist/hip measurements? You look like your waist is already very well defined. The problem with losing more weight from where you're at now, is that you may be more likely to lose your boobs than your waist, and that is NOT a good trade!

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • the last time i measured myself it was 87-61-95 i still have big hips..

• Show All
    • Okay--so pretty tall too. Yeah, you definitely shouldn't worry about losing weight. Just do some strength training focusing on your lower body to tone and shape your butt and legs. They already look great, but you can probably make them killer with the right workout. Then no need to worry about your boobs because all eyes will be drawn down anyway! :D

• Thanks for most helpful! How's it's going?

• It is all in your mind. You apparently have some faulty way of thinking, your mind is lying to you. You are definitely thin... the exact opposite of fat. It would probably help to practice training your mind/brain to not even think about it. Always purposefully distract yourself and purposefully think of something else when thoughts of your weight and obsessing over your figure pops into your mind. It's like mental warfare. Even though you don't always feel it, believe me you are not fat. You look wonderful just try and enjoy it, feel confident with it. Tons of girls would love to have your figure.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you're having problems with body dysmorphia... You see your body as fat when it isn't. It's something common in people who have eating disorders, but everyone who goes through losing weight can feel like that

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• Please heed this well.

I'm currently dating a girl who is 55kg and around 178cm tall. She is suffering from anorexia. You currently have a great body and you have no reason to feel fat.

Anorexia is not really about eating itself though it is classified as an eating disorder. Anorexia is a mental issue. A person who has anorexia often sees themselves fat and think that they need to lose some weight somewhere and this causes them to stop eating and practically starving themselves. After the body has burned through "healthy extra fat" it will move on to the muscles and that means they shrink. Muscles generally are the thing that generates heat in your body for you to stay warm and when hey shrink so does your ability to stay warm. After the body burns down the muscles next in line is the organs and that is where it's hospitals and life and death matter.

Not eating well enough also causes many other health issues like, nausea, dizzyness, skin problems, headaches, feeling tired.

Besides the actual health issues anorexia affects the outlook. Losing bodyfat and shrinking muscles makes a body lose most of it's shape. For girls it'd be losing traits that make her appear feminine shortly said, she would become unattractive.

Also i cannot say how much of stress anorexia causes to the people close to the one who actually has it. Everyone worries about it, nobody dares to say about it and the ones who do say about it are ignored as the person refuses the believe as if something would be wrong with him/her. It's painful.

I've finally been able to get my girlfriend eat properly and we are back on track and going towards right direction. a while ago her weight had dropped down to 52 or 51 and she was almost reminding a skeleton more than a woman.

Please be careful with dieting, one can't say for themselves if they have anorexia or not since they think that they are fat when everyone else around them are telling that they're not.

I hope you seriously think over this.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look fit/slim which is an desireable Bodytype. Id leave it as it is, since anything below could make some parts of your body look anorexic.

But after all do what makes you happy with your body, It will make you more attractive once you're happy with yourself 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • You are already very beautiful and thin. We all tend to be it own worst critics, especially when it comes to appearance. You look great!

1|0
    0|0
  • Good work. And well could be that your brain is too slow and because u always thought that u are fat it needs more time to change this mindset.

0|0
    0|0
  • For someone who 175cm tall, 59kg is already underweight, you'd be touching bordline anorexia if you went down to 55kg

0|0
    0|0
  • It's in your mind think of yourself as healthy and you'll get over that quick enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful and skinny u are a angel for me i can't reach u

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks hot.

1|0
    0|0
  • I will tell you if you post your picture in 71.5kg

0|0
    0|0
  • You're beautiful. There's no reason to feel fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look nice. And wearing black much more

0|0
    0|0
  • You are not fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • You look slim and beautiful body

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm you look stunning

0|0
    0|0
  • You still feel fat because you're still fat.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't look so fat

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I'm pretty sure 55 is a bit underweight for your height...

You look very thin..

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask your doctor

0|0
    0|0
  • you are not fat oml

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes