Is it bad if I love looking sexy and provocative?

It mind sound very cliché, but when I lost pounds at my twenties, I found out that a lot of guys keep wanting to date me, and everyone tell me that I’m pretty. So I wanted to become sexier, sooo much, that I died my hair blond, wear miniskirts and high heels, and I also had a rhinoplasty. I know that it’s because of my clothes and make up that I became very popular amoung guys. So I like seducing but just with words because I never kissed a boy and I never had a boyfriend. I’m 100 % virgin. So when I say that to peoples adding the fact that I study to become a doctor, they keep telling me that I should give up on my look. But I personally don’t see anything wrong with being a bimbo that love sexy clothes and make up, as long as I’m not hurting anyone. I never flirt with taken guys, but the fact that I’m not romantic since I study a lot beside of taking care of my self, make peoples believes that I’m a manipulative bitch. It’s true that becoming confident and provocative make me intimidating toward shy girls, but I don’t intend to hurt them. So is something wrong with me? Is it bad if I love looking sexy and provocative?

412

Most Helpful Guys

• The only thing wrong with you is your narcissism. :)

• no definitely not

you should be proud of the way you look

if it's a masterpiece why hide it behind a curtain
    show it's aesthetic to the world

you're flawless

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing is wrong with you. Although it sounds like you need that continued validation on your looks. It's kind of a passive-aggressive thing. But you just be yourself.