Are you a bad guy/girl?

Would you classify yourself as a bad boy or girl? What do you think makes a person bad or good?
I don't think a person can be completely good or completely bad.
  • I am a bad person.
  • I am a good person.
  • I am a bit of both.
    Vote C

2239

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly since most people will see this on my page anyway I feel like it's important to know that if I'm being mean it's probably because you've done something to warrant such. But if I'm kind to you chances are I value you. In my live but that's not to say I won't get you back for fucking me over. There's a threshold of how much stuff I will put up with but it's considerably decreased if I dislike you and even more if you give me a reason to. Looking through people like glass is generally in my demeanor so if I see what you're doing and I don't like it look out. If I see your trying I will back you up as much as I can.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Both. Don't be bad by nature but clearly show that you CAN be if needed. It's the only way to get respected being a good person without being a carpet for everyone.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girls

• I thought I was a bad girl until I watched the Bad Girls Club... LOL. I cannot compare. I'm a good girl. :P

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE