Are you a bad guy/girl?

Would you classify yourself as a bad boy or girl? What do you think makes a person bad or good?
I don't think a person can be completely good or completely bad.
  • I am a bad person.
    Vote A
  • I am a good person.
    Vote B
  • I am a bit of both.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Honestly since most people will see this on my page anyway I feel like it's important to know that if I'm being mean it's probably because you've done something to warrant such. But if I'm kind to you chances are I value you. In my live but that's not to say I won't get you back for fucking me over. There's a threshold of how much stuff I will put up with but it's considerably decreased if I dislike you and even more if you give me a reason to. Looking through people like glass is generally in my demeanor so if I see what you're doing and I don't like it look out. If I see your trying I will back you up as much as I can.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
  • Both. Don't be bad by nature but clearly show that you CAN be if needed. It's the only way to get respected being a good person without being a carpet for everyone.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I thought I was a bad girl until I watched the Bad Girls Club... LOL. I cannot compare. I'm a good girl. :P

1|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• 1."Would you classify yourself as a bad boy or girl?"

I would say NO.

2. "What do you think makes a person bad or good?"

A lot of factors by and large it would refer to the person thinking, attitude and their character.

0|0
    0|0
  • l am very bad and very evil every one stays clear of me as l would sort them out no one would bother me l was in jail for 30years and l could do another 30years no problem for me just stay clear of me and you will all be fine l dont like any other humans as the are all crap and l dont like crap you hear what l am saying dont you be laughing at me are you looking at me well turn away get out of my face or l will rearrange it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't smoke or drink.
    But I like girls, I was longing for sex for a long time till I was 25.
    Now I had already fucked 4 call girls and about 10 times.
    I don't wanna get married.
    I just want to fuck.
    I haven't betrayed anyone by fucking their girls.
    I haven't cheated anyone in the name of love and just expecting sex.

I had just paid to get satisfied by having sex with call girls
    I don't wanna get married at all.
    I had never tried to follow or disturb any girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a good guy
    I do everything with good intention , this what defines me as a good person
    I never aim to hurt or shame anyone , even if i acted bad or did hurt someone it would be not on purpose and not the intended thing for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of my girlfriend s hate my guts so I don't know really. What does that make me?

1|2
    0|0
  • Everyone has their sins.
    No-one is pure.
    I wouldn't consider myself good nor bad.
    I'd consider myself human.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bit of both
    I always have good intentions but i don't deal kindly to those who wrong or deceive me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not to brag but my bedtime is 10:00pm but I don't go to bed till 10:02...
    No really I'm a good person and always try to set an example whether it's physically or mentally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am definitely doing my best to be good. Although sex is an addiction for me, I have learned to tone it down.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm both as I've been described as an angel with dirty wings

0|1
    0|0
  • i chose C, who i'm good and bad to depends on the person and their personality.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a good person at heart, i go as low as neutral deeds although i do like evil play such as in a video game or roleplay / in bed.

0|0
    1|0
  • I'm your secret crush love <3 . Yes i am a good guy :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I am a kind person but have some narcissistic traits.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people are physically, emotionally, and/or mentally abusive and are limited to abusive partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me I'm the good guy. Youou want to talk about the bad guy? Watch the movie Scarface Al Pacino character Tony Montana that's the bad guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I can be really nice but if you start to throw shit at me I’m not going to be scared to throw shit back

0|0
    0|0
    • But if your talking about “in bed” oof I can be a bad boy 😏

• I'm way to polite to be a bad person IRL but on the internet I'm more open.

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes I'm bad, bad at everything.

*winks with both eyes*

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a bad person who occasionally does good things.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 20

• I'm a bad partner, I feel... I take too long to grow a deep connection. So, a person is deep in love with me expecting the same and I'm just getting a deep connection I guess.
    I'm not a bad person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I'm a terrible person, but not like "bad girl" walking around in a leather jacket and sunglasses and starting bar fights

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. For some people Im a bitch , for some people Im an Angel. My attitude for some people works like a mirror. If you treat me bad , ill do worse. If you treat me good , ill treat you bettter.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think everyone has both bad and good in them. It's part of being human.

0|0
    0|0
  • No is completely good, we've all done something not so great.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm a mature lady with good intentions but human enough to make minor mistakes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am Also a Wise One, hun. xx

0|0
    1|0
    • Wise men don't say they are wise.

• A bit of both

1|0
    1|0
  • I am literally the definition of a good girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im a sweetheart but can make you cry if needed

0|0
    0|0
  • not really

0|0
    0|0
  • I am very good but i become bad sometimes.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm evil yes

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a good girl
    xx
    ~ Mrs Manson

0|0