Was this rude of him?

Was this rude of him?
  • Yeah
  • No
  • I'm a super hot guy who made eye contact with a girl and didn't ask for her number
    Vote C

1515

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• . . . No, his choice, consider it the other way around yeh?

You're walking and see a super hot girl, she WOULD NOT simply be like "Oh, you want my contact? sure, here you go" In fact, she would probably be thinking more like "Why is he making eye contact with me?"

You have to EARN this kind of stuff luv, you aren't entitled to it, you're not even his friend yet T_T

*Sorry, it's just it's happened once while I was with my mate and a girl got pissy with him because he didn't come running to share contacts*