Was this rude of him?

Was this rude of him?
  • Yeah
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
  • I'm a super hot guy who made eye contact with a girl and didn't ask for her number
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

4|0

Most Helpful Girls

Most Helpful Guys

• . . . No, his choice, consider it the other way around yeh?

You're walking and see a super hot girl, she WOULD NOT simply be like "Oh, you want my contact? sure, here you go" In fact, she would probably be thinking more like "Why is he making eye contact with me?"

You have to EARN this kind of stuff luv, you aren't entitled to it, you're not even his friend yet T_T

*Sorry, it's just it's happened once while I was with my mate and a girl got pissy with him because he didn't come running to share contacts*

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 13

• LOL. She's a bit entitled, isn't she?

And it could be because the guy sensed that--that she expected him to chase her--that he decided that he didn't want to pursue her. Or he could simply not be interested, is in a faithful relationship, or gay. All valid reasons.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why it Rude of a Stranger to just Stop to Get your Number? Who Knows what His Story war How he Felt when He you? xx

0|1
    0|0
  • Chances are he thought she was ugly. Why would he want an ugly girls number? And why didn't she ask for his, if he was so hot?

0|1
    0|0
  • Look on the bright side. She won't get burned by this 'super hot' guy

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol, whaaa. I think that she should have asked him if she liked him so much

0|1
    0|0
  • How dare he

0|1
    0|0
  • People forget about manners these days -_-