Is it weird to be excited about the first gift I recieved from my boyfriend?

Sooo my boyfriend sent me some laptop stickers. There's no special occasion though. We were just talking and I casually mentioned that I'm thinking of decorating my laptop and iPad with stickers. And he sent me the stickers I wanted through amazon!
I'm soooooo excited.
This is first time a guy has gifted me something else than chocolates lol, that too without any occasion.

I don't know if I should even be excited about this thing 🙈

Is that weird?

2037

Most Helpful Guys

• The only weird thing about it is the fact you asked if it's weird. You're a girl and it's normal. Oh and if you didn't tell him yet... do it. I know I'd be pretty pleased to hear my investement has my girl excited... and I don't mean in a sexual way... neither do you... right?

• I thought we were talking laptop stickers, did i miss something?

• Its often the small things and ppls reaction to them that really makes someone appreciate someone else. If i saw that it made her happy id give it again, whatever works. Better than diamonds or villas id say

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope no matter what it is I keep it and think it’s nice. The fact that it’s something you told him makes it even better he remembered

• No not at all, an Oriental paper fan my ex picked up from the floor of a car park in the first few days of us knowing one another took centre place on my book shelf for the entire 8.5 year and nothing else he ever gave or bought me over the years could have replaced that if it we're lost because it came from spontaneity.