Is it weird to be excited about the first gift I recieved from my boyfriend?

Sooo my boyfriend sent me some laptop stickers. There's no special occasion though. We were just talking and I casually mentioned that I'm thinking of decorating my laptop and iPad with stickers. And he sent me the stickers I wanted through amazon!
I'm soooooo excited.
This is first time a guy has gifted me something else than chocolates lol, that too without any occasion.

I don't know if I should even be excited about this thing 🙈

Is that weird?

1|2

Most Helpful Guys

• The only weird thing about it is the fact you asked if it's weird. You're a girl and it's normal. Oh and if you didn't tell him yet... do it. I know I'd be pretty pleased to hear my investement has my girl excited... and I don't mean in a sexual way... neither do you... right?

1|0
    0|0
    • I thought we were talking laptop stickers, did i miss something?

• Its often the small things and ppls reaction to them that really makes someone appreciate someone else. If i saw that it made her happy id give it again, whatever works. Better than diamonds or villas id say

Most Helpful Girls

• Nope no matter what it is I keep it and think it’s nice. The fact that it’s something you told him makes it even better he remembered

1|1
    0|0
  • No not at all, an Oriental paper fan my ex picked up from the floor of a car park in the first few days of us knowing one another took centre place on my book shelf for the entire 8.5 year and nothing else he ever gave or bought me over the years could have replaced that if it we're lost because it came from spontaneity.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Yes as this is probably the first time getting a present out of the blue and he put some thought into it.. if it was a birthday or chrismas present then he would of had to get you one.. out of the blue presents are more special in my eyes

1|0
    0|0
  • Better to enjoy than laugh at the person gifting you something because you don't care about them, so be glad it's from a person you care about and be happy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hells yeah be excited! Gifts of chocolate have no emotion behind them they are just generic gifts. Giving someone something they truly wanted no mater how small or cheap is the best gift!

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. That's a completely normal reaction.
    How sweet of him

1|0
    0|0
  • Not weird at all. You feel excited because you have been appreciated.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. It is romantic to receive a gift for no reason. He's thinking about you.

2|0
    0|0
  • not at all, Its totally normal and im really happy for you :)

1|0
    0|0
  • It sounds fun and it's exciting to see that next level with your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.. It's like 1st day of college.. U always wants to remember it..

1|0
    0|0
  • Not weird. I used to like that when a girl gave me a gift

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 18

• Don't let it go to your head. It's not like something like diamond earring or something, though it was nice of him to spend $5 on you.

1|0
    0|0
    • The price of the gift should never matter.

• @Mazerock Tell that to the kids at Christmas. :( Maybe you will get cufflinks for Christmas. Does anyone even wear those anymore?

• Raise your kids to not be spoiled brats and it's not a problem. Last year money was tight and I was barely able to get anything but some cheap candy for my 7year old niece and all she did was tell me thank you and gave me a hug. Didn't care that I only spent a couple dollars.

• It’s because it comes from a special person. It’s not the actual value of the gift but the sentimental value :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Aww that was sweet! While you're excited enjoy your moment! First time is always special. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Be excited that he’s thinking of you, it’s sweet ❤️

1|0
    0|0
  • There no way you're 22 and if you are you're very immature.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • No it's not.. I think he will find that cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Awwww he's sooo sweet.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well not weird at all... It's normal