Do you hate having a messy room/house?

I don't. My room/house is always messy. If so, how messy is it?
Is all your house this way?
  • spotless isn't clean enough
  • tidy
  • a few things on the floor but otherwise neat
    Vote C
  • messy
    Vote D
  • explosion (can't see the floor at all and can't walk)
    Vote E

2422

Most Helpful Guys

• Living with myself I don't need to answer a partner (for now). I call my home ''bachelor-clean''. I give some allowance here and there, but overall make sure that I can find things at their dedicated places, and that hygienic conditions don't make me worried about unexpected visitors.

• I have found over the years that my self confidence does get a little boost after my house has been cleaned. Generally I am not too messy and most of my house stays clean. Might be a few dishes in the sink and some clothes on the floor. Try to maintain it so that if I had to prepare for guests within 30 minutes of prep time I can whip the house into shape.

Most Helpful Girls

• There are always a few misplaced things, but I like to keep my home reasonably neat.

• I'm not a clean freak nor a messy person and most of the times my room is just tidy. I clean the dust etc whenever it's needed and I keep it tidy. But I do feel so much better when everything is like spotless clean because I have a tiny thing about germs.