Do you hate having a messy room/house?

I don't. My room/house is always messy. If so, how messy is it?
Is all your house this way?
  • spotless isn't clean enough
    Vote A
  • tidy
    Vote B
  • a few things on the floor but otherwise neat
    Vote C
  • messy
    Vote D
  • explosion (can't see the floor at all and can't walk)
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Living with myself I don't need to answer a partner (for now). I call my home ''bachelor-clean''. I give some allowance here and there, but overall make sure that I can find things at their dedicated places, and that hygienic conditions don't make me worried about unexpected visitors.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have found over the years that my self confidence does get a little boost after my house has been cleaned. Generally I am not too messy and most of my house stays clean. Might be a few dishes in the sink and some clothes on the floor. Try to maintain it so that if I had to prepare for guests within 30 minutes of prep time I can whip the house into shape.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• There are always a few misplaced things, but I like to keep my home reasonably neat.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a clean freak nor a messy person and most of the times my room is just tidy. I clean the dust etc whenever it's needed and I keep it tidy. But I do feel so much better when everything is like spotless clean because I have a tiny thing about germs.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I don't mind dust on things I don't use often, but I like everything to be in it's place and easy to find when I need it.
    Everything in the fridge has it's place. All canned food has it's place with the label facing out and the oldest cans in the front to get used first.
    Clothes in the right place. Shoes, keys, phone, etc. all in a certain place.
    I like things to be well organized.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes.

I prefer things to be neat, though it is hard when you have a lot of stuff in your room that isn't even yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I let my room go the past week but always tidy up on the weekends.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to be a neat freak but I kind of mellowed out on this one

0|0
    0|0
  • need to tidy up but in process of sorting everything else out never gets time lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Can't waste too much time cleaning around, I have a life to live
    (I should probably get a wife or a maid)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to have mess in my room, but I would absolutely love to have Mezz in my room. 😍
    @mezzymezzmez

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind my room being messy or tidy unless I'm able to find my things easily.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can handle it for a while but eventually I can't take it anymore and have to clean

0|0
    0|0
  • My room has always been very clean. If any messy stuff is visible I set it right immediately

0|0
    0|0
  • i love messy room, hate cleaning, i ain't women, dont need to clean

0|0
    0|0
  • a few things on the floor but otherwise neat

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a messy room, and i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Tidy is good enough for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I don't do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Always clean :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Geniuses are always messy 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • tidy

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when i studyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • I would judge a messy woman. I would look at that and say, if she's messy, she's not good with hygiene. That's not OK

I'm clean

0|0
    1|0
    • Just because some women may be messy doesn't mean we have bad hygiene. Sir judgealot πŸ˜›

• Show All
    • OK fine, I bet your a misogynistic jerkish woman beater πŸ˜›

• Actually, I'm not, sounds like you might be projecting a little though, eh?

What Girls Said 22

• I have depression and I'm also a single parent the only place in my house is kinda messy is my daughter's room with her toys and my room that has clean clothes in the laundry basket. Every night when my daughter is asleep I make sure my pouch/living room and kitchen is clean. During the day I'm doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I pride myself for my cleanliness, I can't deal with messes and disorganization. I am an extreme neat freak. :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I am fine with a messy bedroom but the rest of the house I like clean!

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't sleep I there is anything on the floor that should be there. But I share a room with my 13 year old sister so she always had something on the floor. I literally cannot sleep and get anxiety over it being "dirty"

0|0
    0|0
  • My room can be so messy that I start to loose my staff. And when I can't take it anymore I decide to clean it. And my mum then thinks that I have gone crazy, or that I am sick πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh yes... Not hate but I'd rather keep it clean and tidy

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm super messy haha but I try to not let my messiness escalate in the shared area of the apartment I live in.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep it tidy cause I hate cleaning up I clean thoroughly every three months change sheets once every two weeks.

0|1
    0|0
  • Messy Bc I'm an artist and very intelligent person and the I lose most of my stuff in a mess I Know where most of it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh hell no. I'd go mad if it was the case. OCD runs in the family.

0|0
    0|0
  • My whole house is basically tidy. A few things laying around but not much else.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes i hate that but still im not ready to clean my room :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Its a little messy. Not covered, but just a little.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spic n span

0|1
    0|0
  • Ugh yes. My room is always neat

0|1
    0|0
  • my room is so messy lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate cleaning it