What things put you in a good mood and energize your soul?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex, time away from responsibilities, being able to Express my violence, hot women, sex, good booze, games, fresh air, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 30

• Lots of things! Good food, time with friends and family, a hot beverage, a good workout, hanging out with my doggo (she da best), walking through nature, reading a good book. I'm really looking forward to fall, bundling up in warm clothes and being super cozy 24/7. It's my fave time of the year and for sure boosts my mood.

0|1
    0|0
  • Incense, crystals, a favorite hobby, book, music, pet, hiking, a sport, driving.
    LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL HAPPY.

2|0
    0|0
  • Loud music with a good beat, getting creative with art, sex, a good meal, funny comedians, my dog, ...

0|2
    0|0
  • Relaxing, eating a big meal, watching something funny, spending time with friends and family, music

0|1
    0|0
  • When I've just given someone advice or helped them in a tremendous way

0|0
    0|0
  • Music, fruit juice, a healthy lifestyle, good times, good people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Music always do the trick

2|1
    0|0
  • Running

0|1
    0|0
  • music

2|1
    0|0
  • Music, food, no stress and drama

3|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 37

• Rave! (straight edge)

The Tree of Life (2011) Introspective, emotional but it's a good mood.

Dire Straits Love Over Gold album

Yoga in a hotpod. Expensive though. Only time I enjoyed yoga. Can't get into it otherwise.

Chillin' in the Mediterranean stylin' heat

Being in the writing zone, writing a script that I love and feel passionate about

Snugglin' with my paddy purring cat

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like I run my brain at 100% all day so coming home and just sitting and relaxing and eating a good meal and maybe watching a good movie are great for me. Also sleeping.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an introvert so getting away from other people and locking myself in my flat energises me. I love to sit at home watching chick flicks and popcorn.

2|0
    0|0
  • Music! Whether that be making or listening, good music is always a necessary part of the day for me :)

1|0
    0|0
  • The Bible, music, food, a good game, a good book, and some good friends. :)

2|0
    0|0
  • Good Music
    Good Food
    Good Company
    And Entheogens

0|0
    0|0
  • Training mostly. MMA really helps me unload all of the bullshit that has been bottled up during the day and helps me feel energized right afterwards.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I see a girl with a nice butt in leggings. Brightens my day up.

0|0
    0|0
  • Music, good sleep, and a full stomach. Otherwise I barely can get through the day

0|0
    0|0
  • Skiing, hiking, being on the ocean with no land in sight.

Oh, and sushi.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes