Why do I feel so tired after 7pm?

I wake up late like 11am or so. I know people will say go to bed. But I am always out with my mom and than I just get hella of tired like I can’t even walk no more. My head hurts and I feel the room spinning.

0|1

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• go to your doctor they'll have you do some blood tests.
    they tested me for a glandular fever luckily i didn't have it and i went KO so i got free food and didn't have to go to school that day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Drink more water and take aspirin if the head hurts. Water will help give you more energy. Also vitamins will help to.

1|0
    0|0
  • What time did you go to bed?

1|0
    0|0
  • You should probably see a doctor about this.

1|0
    0|0
  • Like i said, all you need is love...πŸ˜‰

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Sounds like it could be a few things, but I would guess anaemia from the other things you have mentioned from previous questions. I'm not a doctor but I have anaemia and it makes me sleepy. I find having big meals of iron-rich foods like broccoli, spinach, nuts, beans, red meats, liver, clams... (google for more info!)
    It could also be the cause of your depression, it affects all sorts of things in your body that make you feel like rubbish. Try your best to eat as much iron food as you can and after a few weeks if you don't feel better then you know it's not that.
    And I know it's common knowledge but drink lots of water because if you're not getting enough that could be the problem too.

1|0
    0|0
    • 6d

And whatever you do, if you are anaemic, don't take any injections or pills the doctor give you for it. I don't because it's scary shit that can make things worse.

• Show All
    • 6d

Yes you must give a shit about what your eating, we need you miss apples, your the number 1 babysitter in the western world and who am i going to watch movie with... even though i know you will be sleeping in the middle of the movie cause the box of pop corn will be empty at this point πŸ˜‚

• 6d

I know it sucks having to eat good food but it's worth it. With your heavy flows and other problems, it's still likely anaemia, unfortunately, it's something you can't get rid of, you can only try to make it better.
      Food is life, if you don't put good food in, your not going to get much good out of it :(

• I to get tired by 7 -8 pm. Then again I'm up before 5.30 in the morning for work.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes