Where could I get T-Shirt that are XXXL?

I literally can’t find a store that sell big giant t-shirts! I like being comfortable!

87

What Guys Said 7

• Will large folks sadly are often relegated to buying clothes online
    When I lived in the US though there was these stores called Marshalls and some of them had sections with large size clothing and also pretty cheap don't know if you have them around where you live there was also some similar stores called TJ Maxx I think?

• 4d

They don't sell confortable t-shirts.

• 3d

Really? They sold all sorts of stuff when I was there inventory varied a lot though

• 3d

hmmm... well they don't have t0shirt they have blouses.

• Yeah go on www.walmart.com they sell XXXL cause that's the size i take. Now i can also wear a XXL but i like mine with lots of room in them.

• 3d

lol I wish i could take all of your XXXL! I love t-shirts!

• 3d

Oh wow. (-: I haven’t date at all. I am too depressed for it at times.

• 3d

Yeah i see i know it can happen and i know all about depression :(

• Sorry for being this rude. but how how mu-mu- much do you weigh that you need and xxxl to-to be comfortable

• 4d

250 lbs

• 3d

@WillyD thats completely relatable. I wish my brother was as big as you probably steal your t-shirt. There something calming about a big shirt esp of a guy shirt... I am wear I know.

• 3d

He's right, you need to lose a lot of lbs. at 5'6", you should not be 250 lbs. I'm 5'8" 126 and I'm close to underweight. You, QA, on the other hand, are shorter and weight much more than me, you need to go on a diet, and exercise, stop eating your feelings!

• I'll give you my shirts miss apples they are xxxxxxxxxxl... you can use it as a blanket too 😂

• aliexpress. com

• amazon or Walmart

What Girls Said 8

• That’s REALLY big! my boyfriends 6’4” and he only wears 2xl.
    But on line is the best place to get that size. Like a big and tall men’s store

• 4d

I like to wore big shirts to sleep and for the house.

• Torrid or if you don't care you can always wear guy t-shirts.
    You also have Wal-Mart, Target. Or just go online and search for XXXL t-shirts.

• 4d

OH true. I love wear that around the house! Its so cofortmable.

• 3d

damn! That the best feeling. I literallly wear short short super confortmable ones with giant t-shirts. lol

• 3d

I am cureently dress exactly like that. I love the feeling of having space to breath,

• You can always try one of those big & tall stores for guys.

• Online somewhere. Plus sized stores such as Lane Bryant, Catharine's

• Torrid

• lose weight apple

• Walmart

• Goodwill