What would you think if you saw someone wear the same clothes everyday?

813

Most Helpful Guys

• I had a problem with this when I bought 16 pairs of the same polo shirt from a clearance sale.

Most people never say anything, and I'm pretty sure a lot of them don't notice. Those that do tend to think you're either homeless or a slob.

• It certainly could be a lot of things, but it could also be that they are just a very simple kind of person and don't put a lot of emphasis on the clothes they wear. It doesn't always speak to them not caring about their looks or about themselves, but sometimes their money and priorities are focused on different things than the clothing they wear. I'd say, as long as they are a good person, that's all that matters. After all, the person makes the person, not the clothes. 🙂

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe they don't have anything or have much
    Maybe they are homeless or trying to take care of other people..
    I would offer.. And I would buy them clothes I would give them money food and etc whatever the need