What would you think if you saw someone wear the same clothes everyday?

812

What Guys Said 12

• It certainly could be a lot of things, but it could also be that they are just a very simple kind of person and don't put a lot of emphasis on the clothes they wear. It doesn't always speak to them not caring about their looks or about themselves, but sometimes their money and priorities are focused on different things than the clothing they wear. I'd say, as long as they are a good person, that's all that matters. After all, the person makes the person, not the clothes. 🙂

• I had a problem with this when I bought 16 pairs of the same polo shirt from a clearance sale.

Most people never say anything, and I'm pretty sure a lot of them don't notice. Those that do tend to think you're either homeless or a slob.

• dirty: it's all they have.
    clean: they either take care of them or have a closet/dresser full of the same thing.
    some people see clothing as utilitarian only - not as an ornament or display.

• They either have an ensemble of clothing that looks the same, they wash the same clothes every day or they only have one set of clothing and they don't wear anything else.

• I don't care I don't stick my nose into other people's business.

• I would assume they have an entire closet full of the same exact outfit.

• I'd think you work at the same place and have to follow a uniform policy

• l would say thats not very normal are they young or older

• i'd probably order a nachos bell grande

• They need a new style.

• That's what every army does

• Nothing.

What Girls Said 8

• Maybe they don't have anything or have much
    Maybe they are homeless or trying to take care of other people..
    I would offer.. And I would buy them clothes I would give them money food and etc whatever the need

• I would wonder if they have duplicates, if I'm reallly paying attention, and then I wouldn't care because I wear the same jean leggings like 3x a week XD it's so sad but they're so comfortable than my denim jeans.

• Obviously I would think that they really loved those clothes:)

• Was me most of my life before I was on my own. I feel bad for people when they don't have clothes.

• 6d

it's funny i got a closet full of clothes but only about 10 outfits i really like. and expanding my wardrobe doesn't help because i seem to just develop a different 10 outfits i like to wear. I always kind of just assumed that was normal. i used to bet fatter and since losing some weight i do like more things than i did before. but i just assume body image plays a bit into it.

• 6d

@WillyD I've never had more than 5 outfits besides jammies. I'm a mom and always feel guilty when I buy myself anything.

• probably never notice TBFH

• they're either lazy or have nothing else to wear

• Nothing

• Maybe that person is a rebel. A rebel sending a subtle yet clear message to the world around them? They don't give a SHIT about clothes, or money, or any other material things that makes people feel powerful or safe.. And they want you to know it. And deal with it 🙃