What was the purpose of the Great Pyramids of Egypt?

I don't really know what category this question fits into.

What do you think their purpose was? What was the purpose of the Great Pyramids of Egypt?
Thanks for all the opinions everyone!

So it is seemingly common knowledge that Pyramids were used as tombs or burial sites. However, did you know that not one mummy has ever been found inside of a pyramid? Also, the walls inside a plain and bare. Completely unlike the ornate and decorative walls of actual ancient Egyptian tombs.

I thought this video was really interesting! Please watch it if you have time and let me known what you think 😊

https://youtu.be/vU1ww1IAzC8

625

Most Helpful Guy

• I lately saw a documentary that the old egyptians already knew electricity in a primitive way. And that the pyramid itself is some kind of ancient power plant. But thats only speculation. It could have been so but it could also haven't been so.

Most Helpful Girl