Diesel or Gasoline or Hybrid cars and why?

Think about mileage, servicing, handling, environment etc.
Which one would you prefer and why?
I would go for a good old diesel car. Extreme mileage, simple engine but not environmentally friendly (who cares there are huge diesel monster trucks out there) and you need to watch where you refill your tank as bad fuel will cost you a lot.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Hybrid because It's more green

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Hydrogen, just build an electrolysis system into a car and fill it with water.

0|1
    0|0
    • 3d

A bit too sci fi for me. Pick one of the selected please.

• 3d

Gasoline? I don't know.

And its not as sci fi as you think, such a device was invented and patented, the owner was offered a billion dollars for his design, he regused because he suspected it would just be buried, he died soon after refusing the offer.

• Where I live, definitely not diesel. I am certain the cost is going to get augmented by a hefty tax soon, and the resale value is poor.

Where you live, probably diesel. You need to get a decent mileage, and the cost of petrol is awful there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never driven a diesel car, but I sure do miss my diesel trucks. They cost a fortune to run but you can’t beat them.
    Gas engines are my choice for performance builds, I have no interest in hybrids.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes