Diesel or Gasoline or Hybrid cars and why?

Think about mileage, servicing, handling, environment etc.
Which one would you prefer and why?
I would go for a good old diesel car. Extreme mileage, simple engine but not environmentally friendly (who cares there are huge diesel monster trucks out there) and you need to watch where you refill your tank as bad fuel will cost you a lot.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Hybrid because It's more green

Most Helpful Guy

• Hydrogen, just build an electrolysis system into a car and fill it with water.

• A bit too sci fi for me. Pick one of the selected please.

• Gasoline? I don't know.

And its not as sci fi as you think, such a device was invented and patented, the owner was offered a billion dollars for his design, he regused because he suspected it would just be buried, he died soon after refusing the offer.