Are American women really that bad... as people say?

Hello guys
I really want to date an American women
But I'm scared because of the stereotypes
I want an honest answer

59

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello I am an American woman whose traveled to different counties. How I see it is, women are awefull everywhere, but women are also nice and amazing everywhere. It just depends on what you think is a good woman. We have all types of women here, from scientist and doctors, to stay at home and do nothing with there lives for no reason kinda woman! Just like the damn girl for who she is not her country. However if u want to be the master or ruler of the house hold and some what over her like a patriarchy... ask her about it first bcs we do raise southern bells, but we also raise country or city girls (who don't stand for that).πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I'm for equality of both genders
      I'm egalitarian

• True but so do women... men should have the rights and privilage they have now, and they should branch down to women as well

• Everyone should have equal rights
      And nobody should have privileges
      Just equal for both of them

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. What kind of woman are you looking for? Why would you rely on stereotypes to decide who you should date? Are all German women hostile and controlling? Are all Russian women materialistic? Are all English women rigid and inhibited? Are all French women unfaithful? Are all Japanese women submissive?

2. When you date an American woman, you are dating a woman. She may be tall or short, fat or thin, she may have big boobs or little boobs, she may be hostile or inviting, she may be domineering or submissive, she may be eager to please or uncaring, a whore or a virgin, etc. Don't you think you should learn about a woman - not her country's stereotype - before you make a decision about your compatibility?

• Yes
      But
      I don't know why is there so much hate for America

• Its not only about immigration
      America has done many bad things

• If another country suffers a natural disaster, who is expected to come to the rescue?