Are American women really that bad... as people say?

Hello guys
I really want to date an American women
But I'm scared because of the stereotypes
I want an honest answer

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello I am an American woman whose traveled to different counties. How I see it is, women are awefull everywhere, but women are also nice and amazing everywhere. It just depends on what you think is a good woman. We have all types of women here, from scientist and doctors, to stay at home and do nothing with there lives for no reason kinda woman! Just like the damn girl for who she is not her country. However if u want to be the master or ruler of the house hold and some what over her like a patriarchy... ask her about it first bcs we do raise southern bells, but we also raise country or city girls (who don't stand for that).πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm for equality of both genders
      I'm egalitarian

• Show All
    • True but so do women... men should have the rights and privilage they have now, and they should branch down to women as well

• Everyone should have equal rights
      And nobody should have privileges
      Just equal for both of them

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. What kind of woman are you looking for? Why would you rely on stereotypes to decide who you should date? Are all German women hostile and controlling? Are all Russian women materialistic? Are all English women rigid and inhibited? Are all French women unfaithful? Are all Japanese women submissive?

2. When you date an American woman, you are dating a woman. She may be tall or short, fat or thin, she may have big boobs or little boobs, she may be hostile or inviting, she may be domineering or submissive, she may be eager to please or uncaring, a whore or a virgin, etc. Don't you think you should learn about a woman - not her country's stereotype - before you make a decision about your compatibility?

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes
      But
      I don't know why is there so much hate for America

• Show All
    • Its not only about immigration
      America has done many bad things

• If another country suffers a natural disaster, who is expected to come to the rescue?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• most of the people here saying negative crap are not from here/have never dated an American woman, or they have had bad experience with one lml, dont listen to it, American women are all different, just like women from anywhere else. the only thing that really makes us different is our accent and our culture and mannerisms

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not American so i won't speak as if i know them, but what i can say is that dont base your knowledge of a whole nationality or race or demographic upon stereotypes. You should see first hand then make a judgement

0|0
    0|0
  • There are plenty of nice ones. I’ve come across way more good ones than bad ones. Explore and see for yourself, don’t be discouraged by stereotypes.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are people, some are bad, some are ok, some are good, some are great.

Being American or a woman doesn't change that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• There are plenty of nice ones, really quality people, but in the US, it is considerably harder to get an educated, attractive girlfriend who is not overweight compared to most other parts of the world, and that may be what you're hearing about.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have lived in 3 different countries and all I can say about American women is they feel more self-entitled than women from other countries. I never experienced that with females till I moved to the USA.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well what kind of stereotypes have you heard?

But they most likely are true. There's a reason why America has a high divorce rate.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont go for anyome on American continent!πŸ˜‚
    POF

0|1
    1|0
  • Yeah

0|1
    0|0
  • Mmm kinda

0|0
    0|0