Girls, If your going to be a housewife, what other names would you like to be called instead of a housewife?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• i like a lot of those cute little nicknames!! they're so cheesy but i adore them– sweetheart, darling, honey, etc… or just my name would be fine!!
    if we're talking more home specific, i do think homemaker is sweet.

0|1
    0|0
  • My name. Or "Love." Gotta know my man loves me, so cute nicknames like that are always appreciated.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Maids boss

0|0
    0|0
    • You ask instead of a housewife what WOULD I LIKE TO BE CALLED...
      You could call me the maids boss. or my Sexy Wife... lol

• Okay sexy wife πŸ˜€

Sexy only for her man... her body and her goodies belongs only to her man, safe, warm and protect at home...

Don't seduce him a lot because he will keep running from work to home to quickies πŸ˜‚

• I won’t be a housewife. But hypothetically if that were something I wanted I’d be fine with just being addressed as my name or nickname πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • Mrs. Bad Bitch? I don't know... housewife works fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to be called the queen

0|1
    0|0
  • homemaker?

1|1
    0|0
  • Wife lol or my name would be fine

0|1
    0|0
  • I’m a mom. I like the term sahm.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice miss zoe, sahm are just cute and real women, for sure they put husband and family as 1st priority... i like that a lot, at least for me such women are priceless...πŸ™‚

• Homemaker

0|1
    0|0
  • My name lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Unemployed? πŸ˜‚ i can't stay in the house for more than a day or two. If i don't work i will turn into a maniac. But if i get pregnant i'd quit my job and stay home for a good 3 years at the least. And i'd be an unemployed mom for that time πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
    • I can see that you contradict yourself, when you said that you will go crazy if you spend more than 2 days at gome but if you have a baby, you can spend 3 years... weird 😏

• Show All
    • If the two live each other as much as you say yes it is a good idea. But seeing so many good relationships falling apart maybe made a pessimist. Wish you and your future wife a happy life full of happiness, laughter and success.πŸ™

• Thank you a lot... love is the most powerful thing and the most precious thing, only if we believe in it and have faith in each other...

Thank you for your wishes and i also wish yoy to find a man who is able to keep you happy most of the times, to really loves you and take good care for you, after all your a nice girl πŸ™‚

Recommended myTakes