Would you find it creepy if a guy you like asks you to be his girlfriend on the second time​ you two meet?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• Not creepy. But I think it would be hella rushed and Iā€™d rather wait a bit longer.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would that be creepy? How elsa do we get together. And enjoy life.

• Yeah but here in India most of the girls are kind of reserved, even if they have a crush on someone they would find it a little creepy and reject them if they ask them out so early.

• I understand that sounds hard to deal with but each country and place have there own rules on dating and behavior good luck