Would you find it creepy if a guy you like asks you to be his girlfriend on the second time​ you two meet?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Not creepy. But I think it would be hella rushed and Iā€™d rather wait a bit longer.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would that be creepy? How elsa do we get together. And enjoy life.

0|1
    0|1
    • Yeah but here in India most of the girls are kind of reserved, even if they have a crush on someone they would find it a little creepy and reject them if they ask them out so early.

• I understand that sounds hard to deal with but each country and place have there own rules on dating and behavior good luck

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 3

• As long as you two have a very strong connection and really liie each other then this should not be a problem. Otherwise I would suggest a thorough background check to find out of he's a desperate creep or not.

0|1
    0|0
    • She gives me all the signs that she's interested like coming closer, accidental touches, exchanging smiles and she gives me the look. So there's a strong connection right?

• If the personal chemistry is especially good, no, but you Need to be sure she is as Ready as you are.

0|1
    0|0
    • How do I check if she is as ready as me? She gives me all the signs that she's interested like coming closer, accidental touches, exchanging smiles and she gives me the look.

• Show All
    • Do you understand the very obvious signals she is sending you? That is what matters here, plus it's not unheard of for people to have sex on the first date.

• 3d

Sorry I was a little rude before. I couldn't figure it out that she wants me to kiss her because it's uncommon in India and girls are kind of reserved here. Recently I accidentally followed her on a food ordering website and only knew her name. I apologized for this to her on Instagram. I told her that I saw her in suggestions on Facebook and then searched her name on the food ordering website just to know some good restaurants. It has been 6 weeks and she hasn't replied yet and I don't see her in the bus too. I'm worried if I will lose her. Will I ever get her back?

• Yea dude, you gotta date for a bit before you get to that point.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes