What age does beard fully develope?

I'm currently 20 and so far I can only grow a mustache... chin hair... soul patch on lower lip and sideburns... im missin the part that connects the mustache to the chin hair... and cheek hair... and the hair is quite thin and light in colour...
How long til it all connects and becomes thicker and darker?

I started at 14 n feel like it's taken wayy too long to develope my beard... 6 years and only 3 new things... Usually it only takes a year for beard to fully developed (according to google)
... does this mean I have low testosterone?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 8

• Everyone is different, some can grow a full beard at 16 and sometimes never like me , but usually in your mid 20s you can have something but it takes awhile

0|1
    0|0
  • I can only grow a 12 yo mustache and 1 hair on my chin... also the mustache is blonde while my hair is black (wtf)... i think it is because of genes... my grandfather had a viking beard while my father could only grow a mustache and chin hair... some of us are just not that lucky

0|0
    0|0
  • It's different for everyone. You might never develop it, but that's rare. Just wait.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends upon the guy. Some have develop it around 16 and some can't even at 22.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys have a beard at 18, some never do

0|1
    0|0
  • some never do. mine is one of them

0|0
    0|0
  • About 16

0|0
    0|0
  • Nearly 18yo and I hardly grow any.