What are you most proud of in your life?

I am proud of being independent and not depending on others! As i am a single girl!!

1537

Most Helpful Guys

• My mom! She's a brilliant, intelligent, careful (full of care), loving, independent, patient, hard working, and although she's raising 5 kids on her own, and has a minimum salary job, and still doesn't have a degree, and got divorced twice and went through so much... and she's still standing... and still takes care of everything with her bare hands!(metaphorically and un metaphorically)
    I'm proud of her the most I could ever be!

• And I'm also proud of myself, being able to stand my morals whatever happens, and being able to help people, and be so not judging and understanding and being able to not give a damn about popularity and shit like that! Altho I don't feel so good just now... I just feel helpless... I see my mom feeling bad all of the time... and I can't help her... and I always feel like I'm making it worse...
      Sorry I'm telling you this, you aren't exactly my psychiatrist (altho I don't really have one..)...
      But It just feels like you won't judge me and write what I say and if I say something wrong you'd just tell it, and I don't kniw you and you don't know me so...

• Thank you very much Emely! ( :
      Have a great week

• I will, and you as well. πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girls

• overcoming the fear i had for my step-dad and telling my grandma about the abuse i've been recieving for years from my step-dad and mom and not long after that i moved in with my grandma

• Im proud of my accomplishments they may be small ones but im proud of then i came a long way from how i used to be and still got a lot of growth to do but long as i know my faults and what i gotta work on im good and i will get there

• Things to be proud of doesn't have to be big and noticeable, its the littlest things that counts! That makes you special. When we fall, we pick ourselves up and try again or if its a mistake, we try our best not to do it again, its life and we are just humans. Amazing reply!