What are you most proud of in your life?

I am proud of being independent and not depending on others! As i am a single girl!!

2|4

Most Helpful Guys

• My mom! She's a brilliant, intelligent, careful (full of care), loving, independent, patient, hard working, and although she's raising 5 kids on her own, and has a minimum salary job, and still doesn't have a degree, and got divorced twice and went through so much... and she's still standing... and still takes care of everything with her bare hands!(metaphorically and un metaphorically)
    I'm proud of her the most I could ever be!

1|0
    0|0
    • And I'm also proud of myself, being able to stand my morals whatever happens, and being able to help people, and be so not judging and understanding and being able to not give a damn about popularity and shit like that! Altho I don't feel so good just now... I just feel helpless... I see my mom feeling bad all of the time... and I can't help her... and I always feel like I'm making it worse...
      Sorry I'm telling you this, you aren't exactly my psychiatrist (altho I don't really have one..)...
      But It just feels like you won't judge me and write what I say and if I say something wrong you'd just tell it, and I don't kniw you and you don't know me so...

• Show All
    • Thank you very much Emely! ( :
      Have a great week

• I will, and you as well. πŸ™‚

Most Helpful Girls

• overcoming the fear i had for my step-dad and telling my grandma about the abuse i've been recieving for years from my step-dad and mom and not long after that i moved in with my grandma

1|1
    0|0
  • Im proud of my accomplishments they may be small ones but im proud of then i came a long way from how i used to be and still got a lot of growth to do but long as i know my faults and what i gotta work on im good and i will get there

1|0
    0|0
    • Things to be proud of doesn't have to be big and noticeable, its the littlest things that counts! That makes you special. When we fall, we pick ourselves up and try again or if its a mistake, we try our best not to do it again, its life and we are just humans. Amazing reply!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 35

• Everybody is depending on somebody somehow... that's how society is made... but I understand where you are coming from... that's good... you can achieve great things without any emotional tether holding you back.
    I am proud of myself always trying to keep my word, no matter how hard it is for me to keep, I fail sometimes regardless...

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats one thing that is cool of you!! Your word would mean that anyone can rely on what you say you're going to do! Trust and honesty is a huge responsibility, you should be very proud of yourself!! Thanks for replying!

• Thank you!

• I'm proud that i'm always honest, always keep my promises, always help the others, always trying to be a good role model for younger people...

I'm also proud that i have never left my parents and took care of my late father till the end, also being successful in my job and living without reaching my hand to other people for money...

1|0
    0|0
  • My friend's and family and to be able two my free time naked when ever I want with somebody telling me to get dressed. If I don't want to get dressed. And being independent and not depending on others I'm a single man with cerebral palsy on my right side. And I can work and drive a car.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm pretty proud of myself for publishing a book, other than that I have a few rescues I'm proud of and a few other achievements like graduating fire academy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am most proud of how I turned out, with such a traumatic life that I have had, I am so proud of myself for fighting through it and for still fighting for myself...

1|1
    0|0
  • Proud i had the courage to leave a bad marriage, though at great personal cost, and start another relationship in another country, with a different language and culture.

1|1
    0|0
    • Hope all works out for you! Thats cool you get to be in a great place where you feel at peace. Thanks for replying.

• i am proud of myself for still being on my fitness journey all by myself. friends who started with me had already given up and quit on me a long ago. friends who once cheered me on quickly turned into haters, tried to sabotage my results, and put me down. after dealing so much drama with people, having no support from anyone, sometimes feeling depressed and wanting to give up. it's been so long but here i am, still moving forward on this fitness journey to reach my goals even if i have to go alone forever. i am proud of myself for never giving up!

1|0
    0|0
    • Keep it up!! I do thesame too! All on my own! No support, but i am doing it for the benefit for me and body else! Great for you!!

• My career as a teacher. I am very proud to have inspired and enlightened students!

1|0
    0|0
    • Teachers are inspiring, they teach and see students grow in their education, and as a parent i see it. I love it.

• Helping people. Especially kids in homework or sports

1|0
    0|0
    • You are one of the coolest teen!! You made me happy knowing that you can take some of your time to help younger kids to achieve their education further or to just understand what they are learning in general!

• Thank you!

• I've achieved what most people (on the internet) say is impossible. I'm successful (in my opinion) and didn't have to go to college to do it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sometimes, some of us dont realize that we have something inside us, with hidden talents, until we discover them by some conscience. Thats amazing!

• Am proud that I learned to see bullshit from old single women who claim that they are happy while they have no purpose, no meaning in life and are in constant depression. I am proud that I help younger men and women to detect that bullshit as well.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not allowing constant bullying, shunning, rejection and family drama to negatively influence the person I am, except perhaps in my low self-esteem.

1|0
    0|0
    • So proud you can do that!! You are just as unique person as anyone else in this silly world we live in.

• Show All
    • NP! U deserve lots in your life, not others headaches. Good for you!

• Recently I had a crush and ger friend set up this little ambush with some of my classmates and some falsified information. Ordeal was stressful and I wish my crush had just had the guys to say "no" when I asked her out, but I can say I have forgiven both of them. Not forgetting it though. Lol

Wish me luck

• i am proud of being able to take care of myself. also being able to be on a site like this and able to sext with girls, even like you LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • That is the most proud you or any one else can be. I am proud of being less arrogant and try to be humble in my life as I go along.

1|0
    0|0
  • my intelligence.. my achievements.. and that i could remain my sanity through it all πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes! Definitely!! Getting through a deal of life and achieving goals can be stressful sometimes, but through it all you did it, and yes there's lots to be proud off. Amazing!

• I survive any shit as it appears. Not sure if that makes me proud, but at least this makes me content.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm proud of being way less shy then I used to be. You've made me feel I can be myself when talking to you! And I don't have to prove anything.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's in my career... when I pushed away Chinese batteries from our local market and established our local made battery in telecom operation...

1|0
    0|0
  • I went back to school and just finished my bachelor's degree. That's the best, I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • My family, friends and my schooling

1|0
    0|0
  • My Kids. I know I'm a little older.

1|0
    0|0
  • that's not a good answer to ask me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok... but it was good bc you just answer it. Great to admit that this question is not for you! Thanks for your reply.

• Show All
    • thanks, i've learned to stand up for myself long ago because i recognized no one was going to do it for me, sadly some people don't get that.
      i've had some experiences that have learned me quite a few things here and there but i still wouldn't want to be proud of them.

• Well, at least you have acknowledge them!! And learn from it, lots of young man keep doing thesame mistakes and dont learn from them and its like a eark cloud that barries their mind that they can't see the light tunnel in front of them... BUT YOU DO! And i am not going to say be proud of it, but ill just say to you only... you're wise about it!! You think and know the mistakes and learning from it and swallowing your ego is hard to admit and do... you're wise and smart. May be one day, when you get a bit older, you can teach others to know how to stand up for themselves when they are going through similar situations like what you've been through? Or show them the things you over come by cooping with stress. You will be successful in what you do, DONT EVER LET ANYONE TELL YOU, YOU ARE LOWER THAN YOU ARE NOT... you are not junk, you are worth being in this world!! You are an awesome person to be chatting too... πŸ€—

• Im not proud of anything

1|0
    0|0
    • I am very proud that you had the courage to admit you have nothing, but you do! "You wrote a comment and reply to my question!" When you didn't had too.

• knowing you and you know that? 🌹

1|1
    0|0
  • Nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • My kids

1|0
    0|0
  • Hello

1|0
    0|0
  • I not proud but i am humble

1|0
    0|0
    • Yes... humble is a great word too! Each little things count when it comes to real life experiences. Thanks for your reply and comment.

• You are welcome

• I am proud off recording my first solo Album

1|0
    1|0
  • Morals and self dependent nature at least.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 13

• That I got my nursing degree with little help from my parents. I worked at Disneyland during the summers and waited tables in the off season to pay tuition. Ok, they did help because I lived at home and didn't need campus housing. Still, I had to work for it and therefore it means all the more to me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Very very impressive and congratulations on your degree!! You did it all on your own to get it. But also if you're near your school then why not take the advantage of living at home. Thats something to be extremely proud off!! Happy for you.

• :) Was a challenge but the bigger the risk the higher the rewards.

• I’m proud of the fact that at 23, I’ve managed to stack up an impressionable amount of cash. Enough for me to enjoy my life as if I just got it like that! However, I choose to work multiple jobs and stay in school. Cuz... I’m not a lazy couch potato. I stay making money πŸ’°
    I’m also proud that even though I got sick I was still able to maintain my life and not stray from my path. Not gonna let the possibility of death keep me from grinding.

1|1
    0|0
    • Damn!!! Way to be awesome! I guess then you should be proud!!

• Glad you are able to do what is right for you! No one can take your independence away!! You are an inspiring young woman.

• I'm Proud of you too Here, dear!!!
    Aside from Working to be a Master, Which Was hard Work, Recently my Play was Published. xx

1|0
    0|0
  • Breastfed for 11 months.. it was tough, but I made it!

1|0
    0|0
    • You are the best mom ever!! Thats the best comment i have heard from here!! Very very very happy to hear!!

• Lol. Aww thanks! It’s one of my favorite accomplishments. Not really possible for working moms. I was fortunate.

• Thats so awesome! You deserve lots of stickers on a chart!!

• My optimism and my perseverance. I never ever give up on what I believe in ;-)

1|0
    0|0
  • I am proud to have a job. My biggest one is dumping my asshole ex-bf since he didn't put much effort in the end, he did cheat. I did catch him and dumped his ass. Beat my ex-bf sports days. My class came in 2nd. then ask one of my female friends to find a guy that I did like. we went on date after 2 or 3rd date I text are we, boyfriend & girlfriend. Reach S+ in my third shooter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly graduating high school , i didn't know if i was going to ,

1|0
    0|0
  • My faith.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nothing wrong with having faith! Its very unique to have within you, and keeps you in great spirits. Thanks for your reply.

• I’m a survivor

1|0
    0|0
  • My book that is reading 1k+

1|0
    0|0
  • Being able to come out of the closet.

1|0
    0|0
    • Its always a challenge, but you did it and you're still being loved by everyone who know you very well. Happy for you!!

• Show All
    • Thats very sad... glad you notice who is there for you and not. Those who aren't, i guess they luck out knowing a great person that you are, and those who stay by you are the luckiest ones! Bc they have a very trusted friend! You are very nice! All the best.

• Yes plus it was around when another teen was secretly record having sex with another guy it was posted on Internet he found out then jump off George Washington Bridge.

• Nothing I can think of

0|0
    0|0
  • I can drop a gigantic poo all at once without getting hurt so thats something.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes