Would you consider yourself to be a good person?

Would you say that you are good person and why? What would you say makes someone good?

2670

Most Helpful Guys

• I think so. Well, at least I try to be.

I generally try to treat people with kindness and respect. In real life, I avoid conflict and try to solve conflicts diplomatically. I have very strong secular humanist values, which include my belief that all humans have a right to happiness. I also consider myself a pacifist. I try very hard to go through life without prejudices and I try to be tolerant towards other lifestyles rather than judge them.

• well, i guess i am kind of, sort of, somewhat, a good person in a way. sometimes i give up my seat for the elderly, pregnant women, or the injured/handicapped peoples when others don't, i also hold the door for the people sometimes like when they're having a hard time getting inside a building with the baby stroller because of the door, and i just see people stare and walk by and don't bother helping, then i'll run over, hold the door open for them until they get inside. but like i'm not ever the first person to offer help, i'll wait for a bit to see if anyone does and if no one does then i'll do it because no one else does it.

Most Helpful Girls

• Not always.

Like everyone, i have a good and a bad side. In general, i'm a genuinely kind , caring and compassionate person. But not everyone sees that side of me, because not everyone deserves my kindness and compassion . I don't intentionally hurt peoples feelings. It's not in my nature to. But i can be a mean bitch at times , depending on how other people treat me or how they treat others

• For the most part yes. But I don’t think everyone is all good. We all have demons. It’s just making the conscious choice to do good. I’m usually the one that’s there for everyone and ends up getting dumped on. But I never retaliate. Sometimes though... I feel like I just want to do something to make myself happy. And that feels incredibly selfish. Sometimes I do them. And feel awful. A little cryptic I know but... it makes me feel like a bad person.