Would you like it if you had to choose your birth sex? What would your choice be?

Would you like being able to try being in the other half's shoes even for a limited time?

Who doesn't want to change just choose your actual gender.
  • I'd rather be a man.
    Vote A
  • I'd rather be a woman.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I rather hadn't been born and created as a human being or anything frail and mortal and can die and suffer. Rather hadn't been part of Earth and humankind at all instead of merely just picking a gender to start off with if I "was able to ever had pick and choose at all" in the very first place before taking the physical form and manifesting in this kind of a fucked up and absurd reality that I find it to be. Rather I had existed in the very very end of all existence and reality instead altogether, some whole other worldly being where genders don't even exist nor apply at all.

2|0
    0|0
  • Woman cuz nowadays woman have all the power they can fuck who they want they can accuse guys of rapping them they can express their feelings they donโ€™t need a job to survive they can live off a rich guy money

0|0
    4|0

Most Helpful Girls

• To be completely honest, I wouldn't care what gender I was born as. My gender doesn't matter to me. Yes, I'm a female, but it doesn't make a difference to me. If I had to choose my gender, I would probably just flip a coin and leave it to chance to be honest...

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'4 so I don't think it would be good for me to be a guy lol since taller dudes get more attention. Can I somehow change myself too? I mean I know I'll be attractive as a dude but it's the height...

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• I like being a man, because if I were a woman, I'd have to date men, and women are a helluva lot better looking than men.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly in a western country probably a woman. They get a lot of breaks and not too many drawbacks. Being a single man though, most people give zero fucks what happens to me. Adult life is harsh LoL

0|2
    0|0
  • I'm very happy being a man but I would rock being a woman too. Preferably a hot one who can manipulate stupid ass men.

1|0
    0|0
  • Damn I know I said I'd rather be a man but honestly sometimes I want to be a girl so bad. I feel like a lesbian trapped in a man's body occasionally

1|0
    0|0
  • if i could choose like it's some RPG game, i probably don't even want to be human, hell-- i'd probably choose another planet to being my life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I still want to be me. Even if I end up forever alone.

2|0
    0|0
  • i think id stay the way i am now but if this reincarnation thing is real then id love to come back as a woman

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to be a woman so that I can give free sex to a lot of single guys who can't get a girlfriend ๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd definitely try being born as a woman if there's a next time and I'm given a choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Being able to freely go back n forth would be fun, but I'll stay with mine otherwise. Not interested in womanhood.

0|1
    0|0
  • In any Western 1st world country , better off female. Everywhere else , probably better off male.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm happy with who I am

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a dude and I definitely like being a dude

1|0
    0|0
  • Very hard choice...๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • I would be a woman

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a girl trapped in a boy's body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could've been hot.

0|0
    0|0
    • I could've worn pretty dresses and gone shoe shopping. I would've driven the boys wild.

• Women have it far easier so

0|0
    0|0
  • l am staying a man as girls get treated like shit

0|0
    0|0
  • good

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like trying to be a women. Might be fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • nah. i wouldn't want to choose the God of Israel made me great

0|1
    1|0
  • Love being a male and would never change.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well Im a guy, and its awful. I assume being a girl would be better for me.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll stick with what I got.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• If I could have been born male, forget about all the operations that you need if you need to change your sex, I would prefer that. I'm sick of my female emotions. I wish I could be as straight forward as a guy

0|0
    0|0
  • I am curious about what it would be like to be a man, but I wouldnโ€™t want to have to put up with women as romantic partners.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm fine with being a woman. Wouldn't want to change my gender even if I could.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm legally a girl and am fine with that. Being a guy for a week would be interesting though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Man I feel like a woman ๐Ÿ˜‚ I love my birth sex and wouldn't change

1|0
    0|0
  • Being a female is awesome. I would not have it any other way.

1|0
    0|0
  • A limited time? No. As a transgender woman I will stay female forever.

0|0
    0|1
    • Your a man!! Your a man living as a woman! You could never be one of us!!

• You have more testosterone in your body than I do, mister. Think about that.

• I'm happy with being a woman.

1|1
    0|0
  • stay a girl

1|0
    0|0
  • Iโ€™m good with staying a chick

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd rather be a cat.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stay a woman. ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|0
    0|0
  • I love being a woman. I wouldnโ€™t change it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Voted a

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes