Do you ever feel bad for missing someone?

Like... someone who was "bad" for you...

Meow 🙈
Do you feel guilty of it?

524

Most Helpful Guys

• I do. I miss her so much and I am not sure if I will talk to her again. Kinda fate seperated us and I have nothing else than waiting to hear from her.

• I don't normally miss people that were bad for me to be around. Probably because when someone treats me badly I usually hold a grudge. Even years later I probably won't want them around.

• For me it's not people who treat me badly, quite the opposite... but it's still bad for me to be with them

• Kind of...

• Oh, well then just put your hand up palm out towards them, roll your eyes and say, "Whatever." And walk away. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have before but, now I give myself a break for having those feelings and let the thoughts about that person go and return to my normal activities