Do you ever feel bad for missing someone?

Like... someone who was "bad" for you...

Meow 🙈
Updates:
Do you feel guilty of it?

0|3

Most Helpful Guys

• I do. I miss her so much and I am not sure if I will talk to her again. Kinda fate seperated us and I have nothing else than waiting to hear from her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't normally miss people that were bad for me to be around. Probably because when someone treats me badly I usually hold a grudge. Even years later I probably won't want them around.

1|0
    0|0
    • For me it's not people who treat me badly, quite the opposite... but it's still bad for me to be with them

• Show All
    • Kind of...

• Oh, well then just put your hand up palm out towards them, roll your eyes and say, "Whatever." And walk away. lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I have before but, now I give myself a break for having those feelings and let the thoughts about that person go and return to my normal activities

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 22

• yeah, I missed someone I loved, I loved her from the bottom of my heart but ultimately she left me and she chose someone else, I couldn't come out of that even this incident happened 4 years ago.
    I cared for her, we shared our dreams together, but ultimately she was gone.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't understand the question or I might not be able to relate to it. Sorry can't answer the question.

1|0
    0|0
    • You miss someone, but you don't want to miss that person because that person was bad to you. Hence you feel bad that you miss that person

• Show All
    • I'm thinking more like someone who you just should be with... from any reason..

• Oh.. Then it's a maybe.

• once.. but then to be together with what outside aggressors had in mind it would be dangerous for us to be together and happy

now we remain friends

1|0
    0|0
  • I've wanted bad girls sometimes but have not acted on it nor do I plan to. But bad people of the opposite sex can really make you bite your lip

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't feel bad at all. I just miss that person because I miss how I felt like sh*t with that person. Loving freedom without venom

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's always the girls who are bad for me that i fell for and missed them it was hard as hell to get over them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah but more because I know that if I had them back, I wouldn't pay much attention to them.. hence making me a bit of a wang for missing them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always miss people.
    But no one misses me... Just my family members maybe and my best friends.

1|0
    0|0
  • No... I have reverse of it.. I badly missing to whom with I feel something

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I everybody has been there - My ex was my kryptonite for years

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. My crush, or at least the one who was. I miss her today, even though she let me down 4 times.

1|0
    0|0
  • Many a times... N i feel guilty of NT marrying a gal who proposed me

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss @Solanaceae and @Catelyntje sooo bad
    @nbbn5 😢

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0