What does this meme mean?

What does this meme mean?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• It’s an allusion to the philosophical thought experiment, “If a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears it, did it still make a sound?” It questions whether perception and observation define reality.

For some reason, it feels like I’m playing the fool, “mansplaining” this while you laugh, but I’ll continue answering in good faith.

So the assumption, of course, is that men are always talking out their ass. As the falling tree really does make sounds, so the talking man is wrong, even when no woman is listening to him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Cause supposedly men are always wrong and the woman is always right

• It goes both ways, men think women are wrong too but we know that the fight will end earlier if we just admit your right.

• Chris, thats so true