If you had a crystal ball that could tell you anything at all about your life that you don’t already know - what would you ask it to tell you?

You can only ask ONE question though
If you had a crystal ball that could tell you anything at all about your life that you donโ€™t already know - what would you ask it to tell you?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not trying to be fancy when I say that this idea does not excite me at all and would probably stump me. There's all kinds of things I could ask like when I would die, but on further thought I'd hesitate about whether such knowledge would actually make me lead a happier life for whatever years I have left.

It's not necessarily fun to play poker with our hands turned face up. Many times I think the unknowns are what makes things so much more fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably ask what all the informations are about the person I'll truly love and marry in the future. That would be who she is, where we meet, etc... one question, lots of information.

I know I could've asked "What information is there about my life that I don't know yet", but I have no idea how drastically that would affect the future, if it would change it or not, and it would make life dull cause you'd know everything that would happen

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• Should I release the spirit through fire or water?

If the crystal ball is legit, it will know what Iโ€™m talking about ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know some context is missing... but itโ€™s a very important question that will affect my life ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

0|0
    0|0
  • Anything about my life that I didn't already know? Do you mean in terms of the future? There is nothing in my life that I don't already know... I guess I would ask: Am I happy? Am I healthy? Am I still alive?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• Well too many questions to ask!..
    But.. If I know my future!.. It would create a paradox!..
    So I would like it to stay a mystery just the way it is..
    However..
    I would ask it some questions regarding future market to improve my investments.. And be richer..

Also in multiple universe theory my future isn't intact, it could be any of the multiple one's..

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing because i know my past and if anything bad will happen in my life in the future, i don't want to learn it because this would ruin my present time too and if anything good will happen in the future, i want to live it as a surprise so nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • How do I go into exile and isolation and become a hermit and a recluse and cut off contact with society civilization and other human beings and not socialize or contact with other human beings?

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont use a ball but when Im asking its usually looking for what my next step should be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Will i find true love again, get married and be happy?

0|0
    0|0
  • How and when will I croak? If know I when and how I croak I can takes steps to prevent it from happening.

0|0
    0|0
  • What will I have for breakfast on the morning of the day exactly 51 days after my 32nd birthday?

0|0
    0|0
  • What is everything about my life, past, present, future, every possibility, that I don't already know?

One question!

0|0
    0|0
  • What are the results of every superbowl between now and when I'm dead? Then I'd just bet on it every year and be a rich eccentric xD

0|0
    0|0
  • Do all my struggles bring a better life to my children?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask if I would ever see my biological dad again.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my life has a meaning or what i can i do to try to add to my own lifes health and well-being.

0|0
    0|0
    • If my life has a meaning or what i can i do to try to add to my own life's health and well-being.

I for got the ( ' ) in the word life ( ' ) s

• When will I find true spiritual enlightenment is what I'd ask for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • what are my weakness points how to try to fix it? thanks miss fitness๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

0|0
    0|0
  • When will I meet my future wife?

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask for 1,000 more wishes.

0|0
    0|0
  • how to kickflip

0|0
    0|0
  • How long do I have left to live?

0|0
    0|0
  • What is my name? It would probably got it wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask when am I gonna die, so that I can prevent it

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 22

Recommended myTakes