If you had a crystal ball that could tell you anything at all about your life that you don’t already know - what would you ask it to tell you?

You can only ask ONE question though
If you had a crystal ball that could tell you anything at all about your life that you donโ€™t already know - what would you ask it to tell you?

2444

Most Helpful Guys

• I'm not trying to be fancy when I say that this idea does not excite me at all and would probably stump me. There's all kinds of things I could ask like when I would die, but on further thought I'd hesitate about whether such knowledge would actually make me lead a happier life for whatever years I have left.

It's not necessarily fun to play poker with our hands turned face up. Many times I think the unknowns are what makes things so much more fun.

• I'd probably ask what all the informations are about the person I'll truly love and marry in the future. That would be who she is, where we meet, etc... one question, lots of information.

I know I could've asked "What information is there about my life that I don't know yet", but I have no idea how drastically that would affect the future, if it would change it or not, and it would make life dull cause you'd know everything that would happen

Most Helpful Girls

• Should I release the spirit through fire or water?

If the crystal ball is legit, it will know what Iโ€™m talking about ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know some context is missing... but itโ€™s a very important question that will affect my life ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Anything about my life that I didn't already know? Do you mean in terms of the future? There is nothing in my life that I don't already know... I guess I would ask: Am I happy? Am I healthy? Am I still alive?