Who do you think is more real/genuine? Men or women?

What do you think?
  • Men
  • Women

2749

Most Helpful Girls

• Men. Men are definitely more honest and up front about things whilst girls on the other hand can be very fake at times

• Overall I think men and women are just as bad as each other in certain areas of this topic. Men can be very untruthful and untrustworthy at times as well

• Personally I think men to be more real and genuine with you than women. Women tend to wear different faces with different people, fake smiles, and even fake friendships. Most times I see a guy acting/behaving the same with everybody, while women seem to think it's necessary to put on for certain people. Often I observe the way a woman will act one way with one person but differently with another, especially when it comes to interacting with men.

• guys i find to be more honest on how they feel towards someone where as girls can be passive aggressive so i'd say men on average but there people of either gender who are fake or real

Most Helpful Guys

• Women are more dishonest, in the interest of "fitting in" or "getting along". Sorry, ladies... you lie WAY too much, especially to each other. It's the social lies that do it.

• Women have a billion dollar industry that helps them change themselves and they slend at least one hour a day doing this. They also mold themselves to be liked stating from their childhood