If you could only decide between a car and your own place, what would you choose?

We are not talking about dream car or dream place, we are talking about realistic decent stuff lol

Personally I'm all for own place
  • Car
  • Own place
  • Results
    Vote C

2146

Most Helpful Guys

• Cars are great and necessary. But having a place to call home that is all yours, not shared with roomates or shared with others such as an apartment , condo, duplex or other multiple residence... The freedom of being able to have loud music or a lack there of. Nobody to question what you are doing. Its beautiful.

• I would say it depends. Either way you'll have to have a job in order to pay either bills at your own place or fuel and maintenance of the car. So, If the place is close enough to work to walk, then I would say that. Otherwise, I would have to have the car for transportation to work.

Most Helpful Girls

• Owning a car is not necessary where I live. I'd take an apartment any day over a car.