What do you think of 30 year old virgins?

0|1

Most Helpful Girls

• I've answered this before, and I feel like people took it as me attacking and trying to rip apart someone. I'm not, more than anything.. I'm curious. I would wonder why they haven't had sex yet-like is it religion, are they kinda awkward, is it something else?

0|2
    2|0
  • I was one and I thought I was still cool! My ex husband was a 40yr old one and he was not cool... so it varies! Lol!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Not that people in my personal life would know without directly asking, but I'm in that pool. Religious reasons. I don't expect the majority of people to understand. I've had a number of breakups because those boundaries were too much for some. I don't fault them though, as I do understand abstinence isn't for everyone.

0|1
    0|0
  • I am one, not by choice, but due to being shy, feeling unaccomplished and unsuccessful in other areas of life, my social skills are poor due to being made fun of for the way my voice sounded going through puberty. Plus being shy, you never get a girl/woman approaching you, they may like you from a distance or do some stupid beat around the bush flirting, but generally there is nothing they would actually speak to you about. I'm not religious, that isn't stopping me, it's always been about lack of success in general life.

0|1
    0|0
    • I actually apptoached a guy I viewed as shy, but he showed me in other ways he was interested and was persistent with it. As long as you don't do it in a creepy way like stalking on social media it's fine.

• Thanks for MHO!

• @emmily2396 no I wouldn't do that, even if I did look at their profile, I would go liking pictures or commenting or going back through 5 years of stuff or whatever lol

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 28

What Guys Said 41

• That they've missed out on 17 years of the fun normal people have.

0|1
    2|1
    • People start when they're 13?

• Show All
    • Yeah we have a more introverted culture for sure. I was in Texas not long ago and was shocked by how many strangers talked to me. A waitress called me darling and my mind immediately went to 'what is she trying to get from me?'

We are generally suspicious of very friendly people I think. It's just a different culture.

• Yeah, I'm 75, and sometime I'll see some 18 year old hot babe someplace, and I'll just walk right up and say, "Hey honey chile, if I kill my wife will you marry me?" And she'll usually say something like, "Sure, grandpa, just show me the will first." Then we'll giggle and I''l say, "who's yo' Daddy?'" and when she tells me I'll say, "You know, I used to fit your grandad with glasses." Up where you live the girl would call the cops.

• I think you're bored and need to ask more introspective questions

0|1
    0|0
  • Respect. Back in the day soldiers would get married in their late 30's to early 40's after serving over 10 years in the military so it's not too strange.

0|1
    0|0
  • There’s probably something undesirable about you that’s resulted in you not having sex yet

0|1
    1|1
    • I'm not a virgin.. Why does everyone assume this question is about me?

• Ok you are saving your self for a special someone, but come on really

0|1
    0|0
  • People live their own life. No one elses business.
    When people want to lose their virginity is up to them.

0|1
    0|0
  • By a sexdoll their coming equipped with ai these day ;3

0|2
    1|0
  • That they are either asexual or if they are male they are a failure in their work, if they are a female there's something drasticaly wrong with how she treats people.

0|1
    0|0
  • Wow the virgin shaming is strong in this thread... you all should be ashamed.

1|2
    0|0
  • It’s none of my business so I don’t think much of them.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who cares about strangers, regardless of age, sex lives.

0|2
    0|0
  • some of the nicest guys i know were 30th year oldvirgins, that user that deactivated @hypno-trip

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't think anything about it other than that is their choice and none of my business.

0|1
    0|0
  • Your a wizard Harry! Sorry, just had to make that joke... In all seriousness I am probably gonna end up being one, so that's cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm 41 and a virgin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Either unlucky or they lacked interest in the idea.

0|0
    0|0
  • Those are the most lazy, I know for myself here is just not to explode..

0|1
    0|0
  • They either can't find someone to fuck, are waiting tilp marriage or they are asexual.

0|1
    0|0
  • DISGUSTING... Please at least use ur FINGER!!!

0|1
    1|0
  • I'll be one in six years

0|2
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes