What do you think of 30 year old virgins?

3043

Most Helpful Girls

• I've answered this before, and I feel like people took it as me attacking and trying to rip apart someone. I'm not, more than anything.. I'm curious. I would wonder why they haven't had sex yet-like is it religion, are they kinda awkward, is it something else?

• I was one and I thought I was still cool! My ex husband was a 40yr old one and he was not cool... so it varies! Lol!

Most Helpful Guys

• Not that people in my personal life would know without directly asking, but I'm in that pool. Religious reasons. I don't expect the majority of people to understand. I've had a number of breakups because those boundaries were too much for some. I don't fault them though, as I do understand abstinence isn't for everyone.

• I am one, not by choice, but due to being shy, feeling unaccomplished and unsuccessful in other areas of life, my social skills are poor due to being made fun of for the way my voice sounded going through puberty. Plus being shy, you never get a girl/woman approaching you, they may like you from a distance or do some stupid beat around the bush flirting, but generally there is nothing they would actually speak to you about. I'm not religious, that isn't stopping me, it's always been about lack of success in general life.

• I actually apptoached a guy I viewed as shy, but he showed me in other ways he was interested and was persistent with it. As long as you don't do it in a creepy way like stalking on social media it's fine.

• Thanks for MHO!

• @emmily2396 no I wouldn't do that, even if I did look at their profile, I would go liking pictures or commenting or going back through 5 years of stuff or whatever lol