Hey gags, fun time. Tell me who is the safest in this pic?

I have no idea 😂Hey gags, fun time. Tell me who is the safest in this pic?
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
    Vote C
  • Four
    Vote D
Lol. The answer is the driver. 😂

925

Most Helpful Guys

• Let's analyze:

1. Either the driver will stop or #1 will get hit by the car. Depending upon the location and the light layout, the driver could be liable for hitting a pedestrian or, if the animation around the car is intended to show speed rather than braking, he and the passenger (unless the car has a UK layout we are looking at the passenger, not the driver) could be seriously injured or killed as #1 flies through the windshield.
    2. The angle is difficult in a two dimensional drawing. It is possible he misses the tree entirely or only glances it.
    3. The angle of the rake is such that it would miss his head if he stepped on the middle, but because he is stepping away from the angle toward him it will could whack him right in the face - unless he is walking slowly.
    4. He will probably receive multiple broken bones or worse.

#4 will get hurt. Insufficient evidence beyond that for the others, so inconclusive.

And yes, I analyze everything.

• Trick question. it's the guy in the car. You want us to say 2 but look at the top of that tree. No leaves, and everyone is dressed for warm weather clearly that tree is dead and could topple over at anytime crushing guy #2.

Most Helpful Girl

• 2? Looks likes walking past a tree, possibly into traffic. But he seems furthest from the next immediate threat than the rest do.

• Hmm. Il update the answer after 2 days. Lets see whether the majority gets it right or wrong.