Hey gags, fun time. Tell me who is the safest in this pic?

I have no idea 😂Hey gags, fun time. Tell me who is the safest in this pic?
  • One
    Vote A
  • Two
    Vote B
  • Three
    Vote C
  • Four
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Lol. The answer is the driver. 😂

1|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Let's analyze:

1. Either the driver will stop or #1 will get hit by the car. Depending upon the location and the light layout, the driver could be liable for hitting a pedestrian or, if the animation around the car is intended to show speed rather than braking, he and the passenger (unless the car has a UK layout we are looking at the passenger, not the driver) could be seriously injured or killed as #1 flies through the windshield.
    2. The angle is difficult in a two dimensional drawing. It is possible he misses the tree entirely or only glances it.
    3. The angle of the rake is such that it would miss his head if he stepped on the middle, but because he is stepping away from the angle toward him it will could whack him right in the face - unless he is walking slowly.
    4. He will probably receive multiple broken bones or worse.

#4 will get hurt. Insufficient evidence beyond that for the others, so inconclusive.

And yes, I analyze everything.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trick question. it's the guy in the car. You want us to say 2 but look at the top of that tree. No leaves, and everyone is dressed for warm weather clearly that tree is dead and could topple over at anytime crushing guy #2.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• 2? Looks likes walking past a tree, possibly into traffic. But he seems furthest from the next immediate threat than the rest do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hmm. Il update the answer after 2 days. Lets see whether the majority gets it right or wrong.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• Aside from the picture taker and guy driving the car, if I have to pick a number I would go for #1. Nothing indicates that the car is in motion and the driver clearly sees #1 so could slam on breaks if it was going slowly.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're all safe. Their shadows are not parallel which means this is most likely a show light, which means all of this is a movie and it's not actually going to hurt them. Either it's a movie or they're all safe because this is just a picture with terrible art.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. The driver of the car has seen him already, by the look on his face.

1|0
    0|0
  • i picked B/2, he will just get away with a bump in the head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Number TWO, BUT the guy in the car could be in a wreck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two looks wide of the tree to me from that angle I'd say him

0|1
    0|0
  • 2. He's just gonna walk into a tree. That doesn't hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2nd one

0|0
    0|0
    • If you look at the shadow of the tree vs his shadow they are on opposite sides. Looks like he's away from the tree than running into it.

• The person who took the picture

0|3
    0|0
  • Two obviously misses the tree

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 8

• The person in the car.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whoever took the photo or whoever is in the car.

Though if we can only pick from the 4, I think 2. Walking into a tree isn’t as bad as falling down a sewer, getting hit with a car, or slamming a rake into your head.

0|0
    0|0
  • Two, It's True. xx

0|0
    0|0
  • The 2nd I guess becaise it isn't gonna hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • Think out of the box. The guy in the car.

0|0
    0|0
  • the guy in the car?

0|0
    0|0
  • Two.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2! Walking into a tree doesn't hurt very much!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes