Guys what are some solid indicators that tells you this woman is on her Period?

Guys what are some solid indicators that tells you this woman is on her Period?
  • Scent
    Vote A
  • Act
    Vote B
  • Other I’ll comment
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Let me think: not wearing white pants/skirts when she normally tends to? Snaps at me when I say ''good morning''? Snaps at me when I don't say ''good morning''? Does not take as many selfies as usual? Does not laugh about my jokes?

0|0
    0|0
  • She usually tell me. She gets cramps and I massage her tummy, make her tea and give her some medication.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• Jeans or dark color clothing, to mood change. Most times after dating or know each as friends. You figure it out. Another very easy sign is the purse. Most of my ex’s have small purse. But during that time. Purse size changes.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will have asked her the size she needs for pads and if she needs some OTC meds to help ease the pain. I am of the mindset that if I already have the needed goods that I can help her now rather than later.

0|0
    0|0
  • During the three days before she begins to bleed, she will turn into a psychotic axe murderer.
    Never trust anything that bleeds for four days and does not die. 😳

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know, I will just keep some chocolate and some roses ready for that when I get a girlfriend 🍫😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Being curled up on a sofa holding a hot-water bottle for no other apparent reason.

1|1
    0|0
  • Act differently, complain about headache, and stomach ache. Not feeling well.
    Even choice of clothing colour also indicates somewhat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scent and the way she is holding her abdomen.
    She looks good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't come to know tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • When my phone calender says so

0|0
    0|0
  • They just act differently

0|0
    0|0