If money was no issue, would you get plastic surgery?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Millions of dollars, you can afford any plastic surgeon in the world, and you get this result!!! I'll stick with the mug God gave me.

5|2
    0|0
    • Yes but she is more her now. I mean her features are taking up much more real estate on her face but she actually paid for that. I don't get it.

• I wouldn’t have plastic surgery just for the sake of having plastic surgery. I believe there should be a real reason for having any form of surgery. Remember that there can be some bad results and some other strange after effects too.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• No, eventhough I could obviously climb some numbers up on the beauty scale, I couldn't pinpoint one particular thing that bothers me on my face. And even if I could, I mind so much to the point of wanting surgery

3|1
    0|1
  • Yeah. I would change my hairline, get a laser treatment for my acne scars and straighten my nose a bit. The biggest procedure I would get is fat transplant as there are places on my body where I look too skinny while in others I have more fat than I need. The change would be very subtle though. Actually I am not zure if I'd actually do it.
    I am generally fine with the way I look, but minor adjustments don't sound bad to me.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 142

• Simple

1|0
    0|0
  • My only problem is that I would like to be a good 5-6 inch taller, but that's not possible with plastic surgery - not without breaking my bones, and possibly binding me to a wheelchair for life. So no, thanks.

What about you, doggie?

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you need surgery for if you area already perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Money is no Issue and I’m all natural 😋 Maybe in the future... there’s implants for abs lol

1|0
    1|0
  • Not a chance. I have after 52 years on this planet got to a point to wherei can say that I love me. Fuck altering who i am or wht i look like.

4|0
    0|0
  • Last time I checked I don't have any plastic parts so no...

1|0
    0|0
  • No. Even if I played the lottery and won, I STILL wouldn't get plastic surgery. I'm human and I'd rather keep the reminder that I'm not perfect. I've learned to live with the body and life that I am. That doesn't mean I can't or won't improve myself. It's more that I will do it naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me money is not an issue. The recovering time is issue. Im ok with my face except my nose. I can't breathe comfortably at nights and it is a bit long ruining my face when looking from sides. It takes 1 year to recover and exercises are forbidden. I can't literally live without sport. Im on the edge of suicide and training is keeping me going on

2|0
    0|0
  • I would and I have. I have gotten many plastic surgeries done.

1|0
    2|0
    • And you’re still not done? Damn... your face/body must’ve been horrible lol

• Show All
    • @DM_ME_PUPPERS paleyinstitute.org/.../

The reason why men don't do this surgery is because of the cost and pain. The doctor breaks your legs and stretches them until your bones recover. You have to go through months of grueling therapy just for a few inches of height. You also have to take around 3 months off of work.

Most people can't afford to pay $250,000 for surgery and even if you can afford it, you will still be in physical therapy for 3 months which means you have to take time off of work. Most people can't take that much time off of work.

• I had no idea!

• No never. I would like to get eye surgery though one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I just got my girlfriend a pom puppy that looks just like your profile pic lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope I might not have been happy with what life had dealt me growing up but, I accepted myself and wouldn't change things

2|0
    0|0
  • Definitely not. Maybe some touch ups but nothing changing how you really look
    I'd miss the old me and would never be able to get it back... not a fun situation Haha

2|0
    0|0
  • Unless I experience a disfiguring injury or disease, the answer is definitely no. I would never, ever get elective surgery of any kind.

2|0
    0|0
  • No does it look like I need plastic surgery to you?

1|0
    2|0
  • Yeah, I got into a street fight 5 years ago and my nose broke, I made an operation but it looks like a witch nose. Lol I hate it. I'm gonna do an operation in the future. I want to fix also my chin.

2|0
    0|0
  • If money wasn't an issue I'd rather get plastic surgery for my car than myself.

3|0
    0|0
  • Unless it's to take out this mole looking thing. I'd never ever do any type of plastic surgery to myself. I do not hate my looks that much lol. I personally think it's a major mental issue, when you do that to yourself. Unless you have no choice and you had a accident or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not plastic surgery no. But maybe laser skin therapy for stretch marks from weight lifting. And maybe a slight nose job to help with my glasses but nothing ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, not unless I had a bad burn injury or something. Why mess with perfection?

3|0
    0|0
  • No way- People can take me or leave me the way I am.

2|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I'm pretty just the way I am. When i walk down the street, girls swoon. Or run away. Hmm... Maybe it's just my breath?

2|0
    0|0
  • No. I have nothing wrong with me that needs fixing.

2|0
    0|0
  • No, the only issue I have with my appearance is my height, and leg lengthening surgery is too risky and painful.

2|0
    0|0
  • Unless it has to do with fixing something like a burn or what not yes it it's just as a fashion statement no

3|0
    0|0
  • Only for medical or psychological reasons not cosmetic

2|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I have several health issues that would benefit enormously from surgical intervention. Alas, I can't afford it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm pretty sure I wouldn't. Even if I wasn't happy with my appearance, just the concept of getting chopped up doesn't really appeal to me...

1|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. Fuck! no. I'm not going to fucking PAY someone to cut me open unless it's absolutely necessary.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah, I'm comfortable in my skin. I don't think I'm very handsome or attractive to most women, but I could look worse.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 109

• Nope. Personally, I have enough problems as it stands and with plastic surgery you sometimes end up with more issues then you went in with. So, why cause yourself more problems. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Does liposuction count? Tummy tuck? I mean I just want overnight abs. Ha

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

3|0
    0|0
  • I have extra skin that wrinkles in my armpit and chafes, it'd be nice to remove a little. I have some other complaints but I should just accept them, the armpit seems like the only practical thing to do. Same with a mole I keep cutting with my razor accidentally. So I guess two things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. God made me the way I am and I’m able to accept myself and be happy that way.

5|2
    0|0
  • I never thought of this before, but I recently learned of my favorite youtubers got lipo on a portion of her face after her weightlosss and it really just helped show off her hard work. I think I would do that because it's like a cherry on top to all the hard work.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, cause what I want is not extreme to make me look fake or anything. I just want rhinoplasty to straighten the hump and laser to get rid of my acne/scars it’s box scars. 😕

3|0
    0|0
  • No, because I would lose the beautiful ugliness that make me a distinguishable from any other individual

2|2
    0|0
  • Hell no! Whenever I feel unconfident I think to myself, "who profits from me feeling this way about my features?"

3|0
    0|0
  • I would get a boob lift. I'm fine with the size just feel like they're too low for my age and compared to my friends. Other than that I'm fine with my body and would not wanna risk plastic surgery on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't, even tho I'm insecure about how I look, I just don't feel like that would make me love myself, the times when feel pretty and confident is when I start to appreciate myself and see how much I've grown as a person and how far I've come

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I’d like a couple procedures/injections done.

3|0
    1|2
  • I don't know honestly, probably not. I don't exactly like how I look but there's nothing I could point out that I find wrong with my body. I would get heaps of lazering treatments for my skin though.

1|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm not saying I'm perfect and want some things to change about me but not enough to have a surgery. I'm okay with how I look if others don't like it is their problem not mine

1|0
    0|0
  • Getting into shape by working out is good enough I won’t get plastic surgery because of side effects I also accepted how my face looks but I would use natural remedies to get rid of my moles even if it takes a Long time and it’s cheaper

1|0
    0|0
  • I would get some moles removed, have the fat sucked out of my stomach and put into my breasts. I would have some taken off my thighs but they've never really been a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • No. To be honest, I feel... fake in a way. I mean, it's unnaturally modifying yourself to resemble your ideal self.

1|1
    0|0
  • In college, I was dying to get plastic surgery but money was an issue. I then decided to give the cosmetic nose splints a try and they worked for me a great deal. The NoseSecret splints are my secret weapon since then.

1|0
    0|0
  • me being ugly is bad but me being uglier after plastic surgery is even worse. in my opinion most plastic surgeries don't result in something you would want. plus i would think that it'd make you feel like absolute shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Because I think people looks beautiful just the way they are. It's what make them unique and by changing their appearance doesn't change their genetic.. Their children will get their old look so there's no point in doing plastic surgery.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I would however get some scar treatment for my dots on my arms (for which I have forgotten the general term of) and hire a PT so I can get my lazy butt of the couch and actually start losing some weight.

1|0
    0|0
  • Plastic surgery isn't a solution if you're not happy with your outer appearance it's only an option if it's necessary e. g. troubles with breathing etc

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably not much. Maybe on my upper arms, and perhaps something to straighten my deviated septum in my nose.

1|0
    0|1
  • No. Im not perfect but that doesn't mean I should fucked up my body just for the society view of beauty.

2|1
    0|0
  • No. Just well... ageing sucks lol

But still I dont think so.

2|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. Get me some laser eyeballs like Cyclops or something.

1|1
    0|2
  • no, thats the easy way out, learning to be confident with an obvious flaw is much more admirable

2|0
    0|0
  • No, I know I don't look perfect, but that's okay. I'm content with how I look.

2|0
    0|0
  • no, I love the way God made me and I ain't changing that for the world

1|0
    0|0
  • No I I would just love myself for who I am and for how I look I want to be natural also I want to set a good example for people who are insecure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes