If money was no issue, would you get plastic surgery?

111144

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn’t have plastic surgery just for the sake of having plastic surgery. I believe there should be a real reason for having any form of surgery. Remember that there can be some bad results and some other strange after effects too.

• Millions of dollars, you can afford any plastic surgeon in the world, and you get this result!!! I'll stick with the mug God gave me.

• Yes but she is more her now. I mean her features are taking up much more real estate on her face but she actually paid for that. I don't get it.

Most Helpful Girls

• No, eventhough I could obviously climb some numbers up on the beauty scale, I couldn't pinpoint one particular thing that bothers me on my face. And even if I could, I mind so much to the point of wanting surgery

• Yeah. I would change my hairline, get a laser treatment for my acne scars and straighten my nose a bit. The biggest procedure I would get is fat transplant as there are places on my body where I look too skinny while in others I have more fat than I need. The change would be very subtle though. Actually I am not zure if I'd actually do it.
    I am generally fine with the way I look, but minor adjustments don't sound bad to me.