If money was no issue, would you get plastic surgery?

1|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I wouldn’t have plastic surgery just for the sake of having plastic surgery. I believe there should be a real reason for having any form of surgery. Remember that there can be some bad results and some other strange after effects too.

2|0
    0|0
  • Millions of dollars, you can afford any plastic surgeon in the world, and you get this result!!! I'll stick with the mug God gave me.

5|2
    0|0
    • Yes but she is more her now. I mean her features are taking up much more real estate on her face but she actually paid for that. I don't get it.

Most Helpful Girls

• No, eventhough I could obviously climb some numbers up on the beauty scale, I couldn't pinpoint one particular thing that bothers me on my face. And even if I could, I mind so much to the point of wanting surgery

3|1
    0|1
  • Yeah. I would change my hairline, get a laser treatment for my acne scars and straighten my nose a bit. The biggest procedure I would get is fat transplant as there are places on my body where I look too skinny while in others I have more fat than I need. The change would be very subtle though. Actually I am not zure if I'd actually do it.
    I am generally fine with the way I look, but minor adjustments don't sound bad to me.

3|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 142

• Simple

1|0
    0|0
  • Last time I checked I don't have any plastic parts so no...

1|0
    0|0
  • My only problem is that I would like to be a good 5-6 inch taller, but that's not possible with plastic surgery - not without breaking my bones, and possibly binding me to a wheelchair for life. So no, thanks.

What about you, doggie?

1|0
    0|0
  • What do you need surgery for if you area already perfect.

1|0
    0|0
  • Money is no Issue and I’m all natural 😋 Maybe in the future... there’s implants for abs lol

1|0
    1|0
  • Not a chance. I have after 52 years on this planet got to a point to wherei can say that I love me. Fuck altering who i am or wht i look like.

4|0
    0|0
  • No. Even if I played the lottery and won, I STILL wouldn't get plastic surgery. I'm human and I'd rather keep the reminder that I'm not perfect. I've learned to live with the body and life that I am. That doesn't mean I can't or won't improve myself. It's more that I will do it naturally.

1|0
    0|0
  • For me money is not an issue. The recovering time is issue. Im ok with my face except my nose. I can't breathe comfortably at nights and it is a bit long ruining my face when looking from sides. It takes 1 year to recover and exercises are forbidden. I can't literally live without sport. Im on the edge of suicide and training is keeping me going on

2|0
    0|0
  • I would and I have. I have gotten many plastic surgeries done.

1|0
    2|0
    • And you’re still not done? Damn... your face/body must’ve been horrible lol

• Show All
    • @DM_ME_PUPPERS paleyinstitute.org/.../

The reason why men don't do this surgery is because of the cost and pain. The doctor breaks your legs and stretches them until your bones recover. You have to go through months of grueling therapy just for a few inches of height. You also have to take around 3 months off of work.

Most people can't afford to pay $250,000 for surgery and even if you can afford it, you will still be in physical therapy for 3 months which means you have to take time off of work. Most people can't take that much time off of work.

• I had no idea!

• No never. I would like to get eye surgery though one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 109

• Nope. Personally, I have enough problems as it stands and with plastic surgery you sometimes end up with more issues then you went in with. So, why cause yourself more problems. Doesn't seem worth it to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • Does liposuction count? Tummy tuck? I mean I just want overnight abs. Ha

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

3|0
    0|0
  • I have extra skin that wrinkles in my armpit and chafes, it'd be nice to remove a little. I have some other complaints but I should just accept them, the armpit seems like the only practical thing to do. Same with a mole I keep cutting with my razor accidentally. So I guess two things.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. God made me the way I am and I’m able to accept myself and be happy that way.

5|2
    0|0
  • I never thought of this before, but I recently learned of my favorite youtubers got lipo on a portion of her face after her weightlosss and it really just helped show off her hard work. I think I would do that because it's like a cherry on top to all the hard work.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, cause what I want is not extreme to make me look fake or anything. I just want rhinoplasty to straighten the hump and laser to get rid of my acne/scars it’s box scars. 😕

3|0
    0|0
  • No, because I would lose the beautiful ugliness that make me a distinguishable from any other individual

2|2
    0|0
  • Hell no! Whenever I feel unconfident I think to myself, "who profits from me feeling this way about my features?"

3|0
    0|0
  • I would get a boob lift. I'm fine with the size just feel like they're too low for my age and compared to my friends. Other than that I'm fine with my body and would not wanna risk plastic surgery on it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes