Do you think that your real life self looks like how you see yourself in the mirror or camera?

I think it’s how we look like in camera. I look a little crappy in mirrors but in camera... holy shit I am fucking hideous what the fuck, anyways do you think people real life selves... okay blah blah just read the title.
  • Mirror
  • Camera
  • Neither/other
    Vote C

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Because when you look into a mirror or a picture you see something that might not be what is really there you have to take the personality you have to take a the person who's wrapped up inside and decide what you've got

Most Helpful Girl

• Cameras can distort your face quite a bit, and it's a still 2D image whereas we're constantly moving and 3D, so I trust mirrors more.