What’s the funniest word in the English language?

Or in your language? Please include translation/meaning. What’s the funniest word in the English language?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I always liked wenis (the skin on your elbow)

1|0
    0|0
  • Kerfuffle - n. a disturbance or commotion typically caused by a dispute or conflict

I'm sure there are funnier ones, but this one has a nice funny/cute ring to it.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Flabbage

Cabbage like Fungal growths often found growing inbetween the blubberous fat rolls of humans. In chronic conditions the victim can develop a flabbage patch i. e. amass so many flabbages, that crop like rotation takes place, this is the final stage in the condition.

3|0
    0|0
    • That’s gross... I sometimes refer to my fat as flubbage. Now I remember this...

• It was weird because it just popped in my head when I saw the question; I never thought about this word before. I hope I never think about it again.

• Onomatopoeia. The process of creating a word that phonetically resembles, imitates, or suggests the sound that it describes. Examples: hiccup, meow, moo, quack.
    I remember learning this word in the third or fourth grade, but I had to look it up to remind myself what it meant.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've always found the word "me" to be kinda funny.. say it like 10 times in a row. It's just funny to me.

1|0
    0|0
  • sesquipedalian

1|1
    0|0
    • sesquipedalian
      ADJECTIVE
      formal
      1(of a word) polysyllabic; long.

‘sesquipedalian surnames’
      More example sentencesSynonyms
      1.1 Characterized by long words; long-winded.
      ‘the sesquipedalian prose of scientific journals’
      More example sentencesSynonyms
      Origin
      Mid 17th century: from Latin sesquipedalis ‘a foot and a half long’, from sesqui- (see sesqui-) + pes, ped- ‘foot’.

• Show All
    • Mr. Buckley’s vocabulary, sparkling with phrases from distant eras and
      described in newspaper and magazine profiles as sesquipedalian (characterized by
      the use of long words), became the stuff of legend. Less kind commentators
      preferred the adjective “pleonastic” (using more words than necessary).
      ====

• Polypeptides

1|0
    0|0
  • Yinz!! Term from Pittsburgh equals you guys

2|0
    0|0
    • Whaaat lol I just say “you guys” and people are shocked when I don’t say “ya’ll”.

• Show All
    • Y’all is a contraction of two words that don’t make grammatical sense.

• Exactly. Not in my vocabulary.

• Moist

1|0
    0|1
    • I know a ton of women who hate this word. Haha

• Lots of people cringe at the word,
      Its all funny to me 😂

• I've heard of mothers who punish their daughters for saying the word "moist". Weird.

• Dick.😂.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tinkle 😂😄😅

2|0
    0|0
  • deja vu
    That was a joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4